Jorginho - DM - Chelsea (19 Viewers)

Should we get him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
de jong is not for sale, and his buyout clause is 400m. the rest is debatable of course.

anyway, my guess is that none of these 3 will arrive this summer.
Barca bought De Jong A YEAR AGO for €75m.
Just like we bought De Ligt for €85m.

Barca can ask what they want, but the value of the player is not €400m, just as the value of De Ligt isn't €500m.

If Barca don't want to sell him, it's gonna be impossible to get him. Just as De Ligt is impossible to get if we don't want to sell.
But if any player/agent is pushing something though, most clubs won't stand in the way, and the player is reachable close to his market value. And De Jong is worth €85m in today's market. Not €400m.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That can change. Juve is more likeable and he has de Ligt as his compatriot.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
Than who? Barcelona? :howler:

Right.

According to whom? You? Ask 100 footballers who they would rather play for, and 95 of them would say Barcelona without skipping a beat. The 5 who say Juve are most likely Italian.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course. Juve with our glorious European history is far more likeable than one of, if not the most well known club in the history of football

:lol:

No, wait. hang on. :lol:

Dumbest thing you may have ever said on this forum, and coming from you, that is quite an accomplishment.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Barca can ask what they want, but the value of the player is not €400m
who said that he's worth 400m? release clauses aren't necessarily about market value, especially not with barcelona and real. they often set these clauses way too high, especially after what happened to neymar, just to make sure nobody gets their key players without their consent. that's the case with de jong too.

i don't get the de jong rumors anyway. he'll obviously play for barcelona next season too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sarri getting players he wants would be an insult to Allegri

Whoever the coach is, he should get the players he needs to play the way that gets him to be successful, not given total autonomy over dealings (otherwise we would have likes of Iturbe and other scrubs under Conte), but a say. Its healthy. This is what every successful club should do. We been amiss in this for so long its ridicolous.

The fact we dont like Sarri shouldnt make it a bad thing if the club is willing to get the current coach the type of players he needs to do his job. The opposite. The previous fuckups dont validate doing more of the same.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Than who? Barcelona? :howler:

Right.

According to whom? You? Ask 100 footballers who they would rather play for, and 95 of them would say Barcelona without skipping a beat. The 5 who say Juve are most likely Italian.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course. Juve with our glorious European history is far more likeable than one of, if not the most well known club in the history of football

:lol:

No, wait. hang on. :lol:

Dumbest thing you may have ever said on this forum, and coming from you, that is quite an accomplishment.
Wow. What a shitty post. And I thought you were intelligent. Barcelona were nowhere to be seen before the 90's. We had more great players than them. Richer history. Barcelona is not even the best team in Spain, dumbass. Real Madrid is. If you said Real then I would agree. Don't patronise me. I'm not a child while you are obviosuly an idiot who is past his prime. Ignore list. :donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

Just ignore him Serge, this dude is just a dimwitted spammer.
:lol: Bite me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)