Jorginho - DM - Chelsea (3 Viewers)

Should we get him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
to get it straight: i won't promote jorginho's arrival. he's not even on my top10 list, we should get more dynamic midfielders. but i'd probably take him over arthur, and surely over paredes.
Yeah, but that's not saying much really. Arthur is a potentially injury prone Barca cum guzzler, while Paredes is an eyebrow plucking pussyfag.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Just put Bentancur there ffs. His top level was good enough to dominate Inter before the world ended. Work on his consistency. Swap Pjanic for someone who can run and dribble at the same time.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
for what possible reason?

- - - Updated - - -

i agree with this post 100% but i still have to dislike it. sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Jorginho is underrated here but since ive seen de jongs name i want nobody else
No hard feelings. Since you agree with me I won't dislike your post this time.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
for what possible reason?
We're still first in the league. Argubly this is the best Inda side in 10 years. The fact that we've seen spectacular goals this season – Dybala is on fire! Becoming the center of our project more or less. Overall we're playing some very inspiring football. The last game against Inter was spectacular. We trashed them.. Sarri is building a team that eventually will trash the ones we should beat. I trust we will trash most teams with a few goals, instead of the usual 1-0 win.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But better than any midfielder we have. By some distance
Yes, but he's too inconsistent, injury prone, and a card magnet. I'd rather we for for someone more reliable and trustworthy. Also, I don't want too many midgets in midfield. We need someone with an imposing physical presence. None of our midfielders, aside from Bentancur perhaps, strike any fear in the opposition. They look at them and probably think "Meh. Nothing like when we were up against Pirlo, Vidal, and Pogba."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)