Jorge Martínez (1 Viewer)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We should just cut our losses and sell him next summer. 6-7 million instead of having him around for 2 more seasons or so only for him to become a burden and we'll end up never seeing him get sold.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
And he actually made one impact with his flick assist for Matri's first goal. Also won lot of headers. For a guy whom Del Neri experimenting played as LW or SS, while not get to play every game and just come back from injury even use painkillers before.. I'd still wish he can recover and get to his best performances

Yes, he looks fat.. This might because he got long and repetitive injury before

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
he had a bad game today. but give him some time. he showed some promising signs in previous games...
Like i said last time,he is not that impressive and the price we got him for is outrageous.

Comming on as a sub and playing 25 minutes against tired opposition is not impressive...he looked like playing on slippery mud

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
And he actually made one impact with his flick assist for Matri's first goal. Also won lot of headers. For a guy whom Del Neri experimenting played as LW or SS, while not get to play every game and just come back from injury even use painkillers before.. I'd still wish he can recover and get to his best performances

Yes, he looks fat.. This might because he got long and repetitive injury before
Wasnt that Marchisio?

Adluc1

Aug 30, 2010
He needs more time before we crucify him. However, for 12 million he better pull some impressive stuff out of his ass once he gets on form.

I won't hold my breath.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,240
    Since his comeback he's been playing cortisone(?) injections in his foot so I'll wait till he plays more at 100% to make a judgment on him. I think he could do well for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)