Jonathan Zebina (58 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
“Right from the warm-up they were already insulting me and Felipe Melo. I am sick of this situation. :shifty: They insulted him even when the match hasn't started? And they call themself the fan?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Shameful stuff form the fans. I have said this few times before and will say it again, how can we perform at home when our fans boo our own players, when they make bonfires at the middle of the match, and now this stuff has gone to away matches aswell? it's demoralizing for the team and a disgrace for the club.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Right from the warm-up they were already insulting me and Felipe Melo. I am sick of this situation.

“I know I haven’t played much over the last few years, but that was not my fault and I am giving it my all now.

You simply can't just blame Zebina and Melo for their weak morale during games. It is easy to say this in front of the TV set or computer. When you are playing in a stadium and you hear YOUR OWN fans chanting against you, how are you suppose to concentrate on the game?

Fvck them all... Speak the truth Jonathan!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Your point being?

Singing against your rivals is something and chanting against your own players is something else.

Don't try to mix the two things now. And they're not the only fans that chant the Balotelli thing. The whole stadium chants the Balotelli thing.
That is incorrect. Only a relatively small part of the crowd sings it (at the very most 25%). It just happens to be the most vocal part.

And I am not saying anything about how you should think or not, I am simply expressing my opinion. I was never a fan of anything they did and I consider their racist chants similar to insulting our own players.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)