• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Zebina rage at "Juve hooligans"

Jonathan Zebina was sent off at Craven Cottage, but turned his ire on the Juventus “hooligans who travelled just to insult us.”

Recent poor form has seen the Bianconeri slide out of Serie A’s top four and now the Europa League following a 4-1 defeat at Fulham.

When he was carded for kicking at Damien Duff, Zebina made a crude gesture towards some of the supporters as he walked off.

It was aimed at around 30 hooligans and racists who came all the way to London, travelling thousands of kilometres just to insult us,” said the defender.

Right from the warm-up they were already insulting me and Felipe Melo. I am sick of this situation.

“I know I haven’t played much over the last few years, but that was not my fault and I am giving it my all now.

These people have got to stop. At the final whistle we received more applause from the Fulham fans than our own supporters.

“I apologise for that gesture when I left the field and it certainly was not a good example to set to children.

“Having said that, I really did not understand why I was sent off. After Fabio Cannavaro’s red card, the game was all an uphill struggle
.”

football italia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)