Jonathan Zebina (8 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Any news? When will he will come back?
If he doesn't come then we should tell to Grygera not tol cross the half court as he can't cross. So we will attack only with one fullback, Grosso!

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Would be awesome to see both Grosso and Zebina play against Lazio, as they are our strongest players for those positions. They could add another dimension to our game, which is already pretty impressive.

Let's just hope Zebina finally finds a way to stay healthy.. :xfinger:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Can you count how many games he has played since 2005/2006 season? I think he always injured since that season when Balza need to cover his position. When we are in Serie B he also injured and then last season and 2 season ago.

Is he injury problem always the same? What kind of injury? I hope he will be fit for one season

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think it's gonna be like this,

Zebina, Legro, Chiellini, Grosso

Cannavaro is too short to join those guys :p
well, yeah, benching our best defender, makes sense. if im sure of one thing ahead of Lazio match, it's the triangle Buffon and Chiello-Canna ahead of them, you can trust them and you know they will start whether they've got a short or a long one.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
well, yeah, benching our best defender, makes sense. if im sure of one thing ahead of Lazio match, it's the triangle Buffon and Chiello-Canna ahead of them, you can trust them and you know they will start whether they've got a short or a long one.
i was kidding about the short thing,
Anyways, do you expect cannavaro to start again in champions league. he will start tonight against Bulgaria, then he will play vs lazzio and the most important game so far is versus Bordoax then you still expect Ferrara to play him 4 games in 2 weeks, that's too much, he can't run that much ;)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Absolutely loved the fact that as soon as he came on, he stormed down that right flank. If only he could stay fit for a whole season..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)