Jonathan Zebina (98 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
True, i remember last season he set up some goals and even scored a few himself. Hopefully is still has that spark. perhaps I was too harsh on Sali., he is always a hard worker for the team.

Mar 30, 2006
Sali should start at RB against Torino if Grygera is out with Mellberg at CB to replace Leggro.

I think Zebina will come on in the second half for sure though and once he gains full fitness I think he will be able to hold his place in the team. Ranieri seems to think less of Grygera now after going with Mellberg in the CL.

Zebina is a good solid player and he has a good understanding with Camo so I will be happy when he is back in the starting 11.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Our right hand side looked completely different with him there.

He allowed Camo to do his job. If camo deserves the best man on the pitch for us, then Zebina is in near second. Outstanding today.

(cant believe Im talking about zebina)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Good job Johnny!

I can see it coming though. He'll be sold this summer and we keep Grygera and buy a guy like Garics or something.

If fit he'd be my starter next season.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
can crisitio play as a lb? and how is he doing this season?

zebina-chiellini-zapata-crisito/someone else

should defenatly be an upgrade to our backline

and i think that molinaro looks way better when neddy is playing on the left. gio can't defend and that makes moli look even worser

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Zebina played well.

However, he also had the major advantage of playing with Camo, where Grygera has been stuck with Sali or Marchionni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)