Jonathan Zebina (33 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
yeah that's for sure. Zebina will finally come back only to get red carded after a game or two...and we are back to square one again, or as andy says trying to fit a trapezoid in a triangle:claire:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I was utterly disappointed when Moggi signed Zebina as a free agent. I thought he wasn't good enough to play for Juve. (I have not join Juventuz.com then yet and I will most probably be bashing him ...)

However, his role in the formidable back-4 under Capello won me over. Unlilke the other 3 members of that defense, Zebina was the only one which follow the Old Lady to Serie B. Though it may be arguable that there isn't a good enough offer for Zebina to jump ship. The point is, at least he follow the club through the most difficult times ...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
zebina has shown that his character is worthy of truly being bianconero unlike the mercs we had on our squad who are considered "legends" in the sport

*cough* cannavaro *cough*

Aug 28, 2007
Well if Zeb's been injured so long, does anyone here think he can do a better job than Grygera? Talk about changing minds, last season Grygera played on the left side of our defence I think against Genoa, he scored a goal and provided another. I remember guys here calling him a hero. IMO, he's a decent player, (only just better than Molinaro) he helps alot going forward and he's done more for our offence than Zeb has done his whole career at Juve, no disrespect to Zeb, but Grygera's still better at right back-until we sign a better player. And yeah, I really miss the curly haired dude-big ups.

JuveLethal

Feb 3, 2009
zebina has shown that his character is worthy of truly being bianconero unlike the mercs we had on our squad who are considered "legends" in the sport

*cough* cannavaro *cough*
True, true !

When Zebina plays he plays far better than Grygera, he remained with Juve through most difficult times and proved he is a true Bianconero

He got many red cards but it shows he is putting his heart in playing

Im very sad that he doesnt play. Although, he has made a one piece of Juve history that season - that beautiful pass to Nedved with Borussia

I see that many ppl here also see Zebina as true Bianconero, but many also say "what is he doing in Juve?". I say - if he is available - he plays well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m-oMf-TZdlg

According to juventus.com Zebina will be back in days. I hope he will play well as Grygera used to play horrible recently. Forza Zebina ! We are with you !

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
i also love this guy. I say that when Juves defence was Zebina...Canvaro...Thuram.....Zabrotta It was second best in the whole world. I mean, there wasnt a player who could not have been stripped from the ball by Zebbina. He has long legs and unlike many players, who cant use the girraffe-like legs, Zebbi can. He is not so offencive but hey, not all RB's have to be offencive, sometimes you just need a good and stable defending one.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
its sad that you guys are only showing zebina love because our defense sucks soo bad that now you would take j-zeb over anyone else

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
its sad that you guys are only showing zebina love because our defense sucks soo bad that now you would take j-zeb over anyone else
Not because of that. We show love because he was kicking ass while he was playing for Juve and he left everyone a good impression. It is not his fault that he got such a bad injury. Oh, yeah and he showed loyality.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I hated his guts while he was a Roma player but the fella grown on me so much over the years. He's a top full back, he's got it all, the only negative side of his is he's a little fvcked in the head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)