• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
18 November 2008

Juventus.com

Zebina to undergo operation

Jonathan Zebina is to undergo an operation. The Juventus medical team, after having attempted medical therapy and physiotherapy to try and solve the tendon injury from which the defender has been suffering for quite some time, has decided in agreement with the player, to resolve to a surgical intervention in order to clean the inflamed left tendon. The operation will take place on Thursday in Arezzo at the hands of Prof. Cerulli. The recovery period will range between 70 and 90 days.

David Trezeguet also did his rehabilitation in Arezzo and is now in Florence for the last phase of physiotherapy. At the end of this week he will return to Turin to start his athletic recovery.

Progress has been registered with regards to the condition of Salihamidzic and Poulsen. The Bosnian took part in separate training session and his work load will be increased gradually, while the Danish player is close to full recovery and as from tomorrow could even take part in the mini-match. Zanetti could soon be once again at the disposal of Ranieri as his recovery seems to be nearing its end.

The training session held at Vinovo this morning was attended by 20 players including 8 from the Primavera and 3 goalkeepers. After an initial warm-up the players participated in an 8-aside ball exercise to build action speed and then the usual mini-match.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
3 frigging more months? WTF!? He hasnt played a single second this season and barely took part in the pre-season even, and now he will be gone til frigging february?

This might be Zebina's last season with us probably, and annoying this may be the way he has to spend it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would like to know why the doctors thought an operation was unnecessary when he was assessed before.

If he had the surgery in the summer he would be fit by now.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would like to know why the doctors thought an operation was unnecessary when he was assessed before.

If he had the surgery in the summer he would be fit by now.
I think everyone knew he needed a surgery but he wasn't psychologically ready. And now after going therapy or whatever he decided to go under the knife and thus it was declared.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I think everyone knew he needed a surgery but he wasn't psychologically ready. And now after going therapy or whatever he decided to go under the knife and thus it was declared.
:wallbang: have to thank Melberg's versatility for covering both zebina and andrade, by the way, is andrade's contract terminated or still hanging in balance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)