Jonathan Zebina (35 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually, he is able to keep it together most of the times when he has Chiellini and Buffon to lean against. So until the board realizes signing two new fullbacks is an absolute must, that should be the better option.
:shifty:

You can't be serious. After Molinaro, and way after Molinaro, Grygera was by far our second worst defender last season. He had a few good matches, but the majority were very much below average. This player has not proven himself in Serie A yet, while Zebina certainly has for a number of years. Zebina is the better player at least in Serie A.

I think Grygera suffers from the "Baros syndrome," at least since he's moved over here.

Plus I think he's more suited at centerback. Pretty sure I remember him claiming he prefer the center.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:shifty:

You can't be serious. After Molinaro, and way after Molinaro, Grygera was by far our second worst defender last season. He had a few good matches, but the majority were very much below average. This player has not proven himself in Serie A yet, while Zebina certainly has for a number of years. Zebina is the better player at least in Serie A.

I think Grygera suffers from the "Baros syndrome," at least since he's moved over here.

Plus I think he's more suited at centerback. Pretty sure I remember him claiming he prefer the center.
Grygera is awful in the centre. I'll pass on that. But I would try out Zebina on the right flank again, no problems with that. It seems he and RUINieri don't get along very well though. I think RUINieri is afraid of him. He should be..... ˇˇ :seven:

he'll probably slap all the players of the opposition
KAAAA-POW! :rofl:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I'll quit calling him RUINieri when he actually wins something, until then he, SUCKO and BLANK can all go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

BRING BACK THE TRIADE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flag: :flag: :flag:

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Grygera is awful in the centre. I'll pass on that. But I would try out Zebina on the right flank again, no problems with that. It seems he and RUINieri don't get along very well though. I think RUINieri is afraid of him. He should be..... ˇˇ :seven:

KAAAA-POW! :rofl:
That will be an awesome sight :p

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
just to jump in the discussion about Zebina, i thought he was disappointing last season as i had hopes for him after serie B that he would pull his head into it.

But the problem with him last year was his positioning was awful especially after he goes forward. He leaves gaps amongst gaps behind him and many times you see him closing down when hes not supposed only to be skinned, beaten by a through pass or just a player playing the space. And then you have that temper of his that he can't control.

For me Grygera is the safer choice in RB until jonathan can pull his game together. Grygera showed good promise in many games last year but in the games where he was average or bad it really showed. I hope we can get some consistency from him this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)