Jonathan Zebina (60 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
yeah i really like Zebina hope he stays . If we found someone better to replace him then fair enough he would make a good back up but he shouldnt be sold.

Dec 6, 2007
Zebina Close To Galatasaray Switch

6/23/2008 5:58 PM
Zebina Close To Galatasaray Switch
Juventus defender Jonathan Zebina is on the verge of completing his switch to Galatasaray according to the latest reports in Italy.
»Comments (6) Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us galleria zoom The Frenchman hardly featured for the Bianconeri last term after falling out of Claudio Ranieri's favour following a touchline incident which sparked a major row.

Zebina was sent off against Cagliari last term and he took his frustrations out on a member of a TV crew on the touchline. Ever since then he has gone down hill and now he is set to leave the Old Lady.

The Turkish club would rather take him out on loan but according to Calciomercato, the Bianconeri will only sell the player so they could make a financial return on Galatasaray's investment in order to buy a midfielder.

Juve are currently dealing for Liverpool's Xabi Alonso but the English club are taking too long over the whole affair which has prompted the Bianconeri to look elsewhere.

Any incoming dividend's from the possible sale of Zebina will come in handy if the club go onto to secure the services of a top class middle man.

Salvatore Landolina

goal.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Its not a bad thing for someone to hope that we wil upgrade our material, if we were to sell both Grygera and Zebina, we would buy another quality RB.
Mellberg could help him and in a lesser extend, Salih and De Ceglie...

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I think we saw best from Zebina, he will go downhill from now..He is bad tempered player and will not be able to handle it well at his age..Grygera for me was ok, and he played ok at euro, but we would need better players than both of them..Also we need better LB even i know that next season Molinaro will shine..

Zebina >>>>>>>>>Grygera..

Anyway, I would get couple of Russians...Play Melberg as RB get russian
to play in middle with Chiellini.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
That would be so stupid to sell Grygera, Lampard.
we need better that Grygera

Great idea!! And play with Molinaro as our right-back and left-back at the same time!
Molinaro is good as LB, but i would get someone even better

I am now certain that you have no idea about what players play well and what players suck.
and I am glad you know

Well other than De Silestre there are no RBs in the market
he is hole

johnny20

May 25, 2008
In my opinion, Greygera is a good RB who had a solid first year in italian football.

next year, he will improve and i think that he can be a starter next term.

Grygera is a better RB than Zebina' both offensively and defencively.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I like Grygera but am not 100% confident in his ability...if Zebina does go we must sign another RB...De Silvestri, Seitaridis or Miguel (still a good player IMO) would be my targets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)