• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Nah man , 7-10. we shouldnt except less
Agreed.

Why is everyone against this man? I just don't get it.
because he's a a terrible RB. Injury prone, has dicipline problems , and blunder prone. AND he get's paid 2.5 million a year.

So we have Grygera, Sali (and potentially Ivanovic) and Biri.

No need for Zebina.
Top answer

I wish him luck, on finding the right EPL team for him ASAP...
Now that is how we could make some money on him. West Ham, Man City or Spurs, get your cheque books out!

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Good old Jonathan won't be sold he just renewed his contract, remember?And I'm glad that we still got him,he can be a very useful player.He is very good offensively and not bad defensively either. Birindelli won't continue after this year I guess,Salihamidzic didn't convince me yet and Grygera is ahead of him. So he's our second choice RB on the paper,and a pretty good one if you ask me. The only thing that annoys me is his wages, but it's not his fault that the board gave him a big fat wage packet. His time will come again.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Good old Jonathan won't be sold he just renewed his contract, remember?And I'm glad that we still got him,he can be a very useful player.He is very good offensively and not bad defensively either. Birindelli won't continue after this year I guess,Salihamidzic didn't convince me yet and Grygera is ahead of him. So he's our second choice RB on the paper,and a pretty good one if you ask me. The only thing that annoys me is his wages, but it's not his fault that the board gave him a big fat wage packet. His time will come again.
just as you said, he is good enough for a second choice. he could even reach the first 11, but he makes too many mistakes. I think he should stay.

btw, who is better offensively, Zebina or Grygera?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Zebina signing a new contract doesn´t mean a lot. He can still be sold or his contract can be terminated.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
FC JUVENTUS, Zebina toward England

Jonathan Zebina is ready to leave Juventus. The french defender has many suitors in England, in particular Aston Villa, that could so stop the problems left by the departure of Mellberg.

transfermarketweb

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I still think he's a very good right back, his "only" problem is that he's too fooked up in the head. He always was..

Good luck Jonathan, time for you to move on.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
According to the Daily Star Sunday, Liverpool are ready to offer 4 million Euros to Juventus to engage wingback Jonathan Zebina. Aston Villa, West Ham and Tottenham are also observing the french player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)