Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I like him somehow.He had good games.He`s avarange/good defender with high temper who is under-rated here.But he is realy aggressive player who cant contorl himself sometimes,like agains Cagliari or back then when he played in Roma and punched Recoba when they played serie a match.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I love Zebina but I am glad he got fined financially, I just hope he doesn't get punished by being benched.. He will behave better, I am sure he is aware of his mistakes now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
and making a bad example and representing juv like that? way to go :tdown:
thats exactly what i said, it gives the club a bad image :faq2::faq2::faq2::faq2::faq2::faq2:

the camera-man looks like a little bitch
:agree: he does but there is no excuse for j.zeb to go off on a lowly camera man!! wtf!! he gets paid alot of $$$ to play good and represent OUR club in the best light, not fly off the handle and assault a peon off the field.

i cant believe some of you, if zebina got into a fight with mexes and slapped him, all of you would cheer and shave your balls for him..but no, he slaps the cameraman because he pissed him off and all of you are mad, hell, i would have headbut that little bitch, oh wait, Zidane made that trademark already

GROW THE FUCK UP, THIS ISNT GOLF
i wouldn't care if he beat down mexes or any other player, face an equal not a bystander at such thats all i'm saying. it tarnishes not only his image but ours as well my friend

sell him! he's a little more high profile now maybe we can get a good price ;)
:lol:

thats the best point made on in this thread :pint:

You can't deny he has his great times sometimes.
key word :eyebrows:

he may be a fighter but he isn't worth this kind of trouble and lack of productivity. as thin as we are at the back, he is no savior in my eyes nor is he the foundation of our backline. but i digress...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i think the camera man must had say something that provoked him...
obviously but you cannot excuse the fact that he assaulted him!! fans and hecklers yell and scream horrible things at players all the time!!! why dont they go into the crowd and do something there then? inexcusable IMO. :disagree::tdown::tdown:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Jonathan is a fighter, whether some of you like it or not. He gives it all when he plays.

What he did was not nice, but don't judge him and ask for his head just because of this, fans saltuing him before leaving the pitch says it all.

Forza Jonathan!
It's not like this is his first season with us. He's now in his 4th season with us and I am not impressed with him at all.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Kinda ironic how Zebina pushed Chiellini away from the ref, when the latter had his tantrum abou the penalty call that was later cancelled.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
do any of you know what the camera man said? Maybe he made fun of zebina's sister, calling her a dirty whore or something. If that's the case then he handled himself better then zizio did......

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
do any of you know what the camera man said? Maybe he made fun of zebina's sister, calling her a dirty whore or something. If that's the case then he handled himself better then zizio did......
you cant compare the 2 incidents morra. if so, then both instigators were 2 different types of sources: 1 was a player the other was a camera man. understand that i am not condoning zizou's actions and condemning j.zeb's, all i am stating is that materazzi and the camera man are 2 very different catalysts in these incidents.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juventus are to fine Jonathan Zebina for his reaction to being sent off against Cagliari at the weekend.

The French defender had a run-in with a steward as he left the pitch in the 82nd minute.

He had been shown the red card for a foul that resulted in a penalty for Cagliari, although Juventus still won the match 3-2 thanks to a last-minute goal from Giorgio Chiellini.

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has criticised Zebina for his behaviour and announced that the club will take action.

"We will fine the player for the red card and to have reacted to the provocation," Gigli told the Italian press.

"We are not interested in whether the steward behaved in a certain way, he only had to come back to the dressing room.

"I can understand (Zebina's frustration), but his behaviour didn't follow the club's policy."

The Italian Football Federation has yet to declare whether they will impose further sanctions on Zebina for the incident with the steward, amid reports that he could face a lengthy ban.

Sky Sports

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
you cant compare the 2 incidents morra. if so, then both instigators were 2 different types of sources: 1 was a player the other was a camera man. understand that i am not condoning zizou's actions and condemning j.zeb's, all i am stating is that materazzi and the camera man are 2 very different catalysts in these incidents.

lol I know I was joking. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)