John Elkann (5 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fr3sh should be running the social media. Mark to do the transfers. I do like Ocelot for some role or another now that you mention it.
Ok so here it is as it should be:

John Elkann: Red
Andrea Agnelli: Ocelot
Nedved: Sergio
Marotta: Mark
Paratici: Albermare
Christina Chiabotto: Fr3sh
Come on maaan!! This soo weak!! I want power!!! I don't want to comment on shit, I want to do them.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I missed it, can you link it to me? It seems like someone didnt get the hint when Ibra got moolah on his last suit.

- - - Updated - - -

:touched: :howler:

I would choose you.....to run Inter :lol: For Juve I would choose @Ocelot and @Dru, the former for sensible management, and the latter for the class and effortless Gianni like coolness.
This guy? His first order of business would be buying De Sciglio for how much ever Milan wants for him. Sad!

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Come on maaan!! This soo weak!! I want power!!! I don't want to comment on shit, I want to do them.
Sorry, it got too real and I started thinking about who I thought would actually do a good job :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What's my role Fresh. Tell me where you'd envisage me in the club.
You would be my Massimo Carrera

2011-Porsche-997-Carrera-GTS_Image-02-1024.jpg

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What's my role Fresh. Tell me where you'd envisage me in the club.
Beppe's right hand man and heir, also fulfilling the role of Beppe's personal enforcer.

Sorry, it got too real and I started thinking about who I thought would actually do a good job :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You would be my Massimo Carrera

2011-Porsche-997-Carrera-GTS_Image-02-1024.jpg
I would do a too job!

And :lol::lol: at Massimo

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
icemaη;5453174 said:
This guy? His first order of business would be buying De Sciglio for how much ever Milan wants for him. Sad!
He is in charge mainly for the no pants Bunga Bunga parties.

As long shit is crunked up enough to be Dionysus approved, he can be rewarded with a dark room with De Sciglio in bondage.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mark as Marotta sounds like a bad idea though. That'd already be Ocelots first bad decision.

He'd green his own transfers on tuz before securing the players signature.
:agree:

This more like it with Mark (and his bambi AlexJuventino):

fuck both of you...

I mean both of you fuck each other.

:green:

- - - Updated - - -

1st thing I'd do, NOT buy Verratti.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The Agnelli family owned EXOR group has annual revenues of $152.6 Billion, that is 8 times the annual revenue of Suning Holdings. #JuveInter

Zionist blood drinking cricket lover doing amazing on the business side. With all this revenue, i really can't wait to see Italy have its own competitive cricket team :diculo:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
The Agnelli family owned EXOR group has annual revenues of $152.6 Billion, that is 8 times the annual revenue of Suning Holdings. #JuveInter

Zionist blood drinking cricket lover doing amazing on the business side. With all this revenue, i really can't wait to see Italy have its own competitive cricket team :diculo:
Source ?

DGec

Dec 17, 2015
Elkann: 'Inter are sore losers’
By Football Italia staff

Exor President John Elkann declares “it’s amazing Inter’s ability to be sore losers, they should be used to it”.

Following Juventus’ win in the Derby d’Italia on Sunday night, there has been no end to the controversy over referee Nicola Rizzoli’s decisions.

A protest by the Beneamata’s fans is being planned, but the head of the Bianconeri’s holding company tells them to get over it.

“It’s amazing, Inter’s ability to be sore losers, they should be getting used to it,” Elkann said at an event celebrating La Stampa’s 150th anniversary.

“I was at Juventus Stadium, it was a good game, positive even for Inter. I’m sorry that they feel the need to create controversy after a game Juve deservedly won, playing well.

“The important thing is to understand what’s happening on the pitch, and recognise the sportsmanship that Juve have always demonstrated.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)