John Elkann (10 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:agree:

Said this a million time before. The owners of the club have done really well so far since the calciopoli.

In fact, I believe we've actually spent on average from 2007 till now "more than" what we've spent during our best days in the late 90's (don't know the real numbers but that's a my own guess).

Problem is, how did we spend that money.
@JuveJay

Time for you to pull out your transfer expenditure stats to put their retarded posts in perspective.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Try what? Everyone who thinks that Juventis is doing financially well is out of their mind, we are getting underpaid, it's just simple as that, sport five deal is a joke, jeep deal is a joke, group stage of ucl or the final of ucl, the Nike deal with 13m per season or Adidas deal with 32m season - it doesn't matter, we still can't spend big. And when you as owner loans money to your club with 2-4% rate you know your are moron
In Russia I have an example of another moron - spratak's owner Leonid Fedun, in 10 years he spent more than 1 billion of a dollars on the club, including new stadium building, yet they've failed to win any trophy, in the end of the last season he decided to leave his presidential post of Spartak, now he is only shareholder, but what's is really ugly and on what I'd like to focus on - he not only loaned money to Spartak the way Elkann's did, he completely ownes the stadium, so If someone would like to buy Spartak they won't have any rights on stadium and probably they will have to pay to play on "their" stadium

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventino[RUS];5056434 said:
Try what? Everyone who thinks that Juventis is doing financially well is out of their mind, we are getting underpaid, it's just simple as that, sport five deal is a joke, jeep deal is a joke, group stage of ucl or the final of ucl, the Nike deal with 13m per season or Adidas deal with 32m season - it doesn't matter, we still can't spend big. And when you as owner loans money to your club with 2-4% rate you know your are moron
In Russia I have an example of another moron - spratak's owner Leonid Fedun, in 10 years he spent more than 1 billion of a dollars on the club, including new stadium building, yet they've failed to win any trophy, in the end of the last season he decided to leave his presidential post of Spartak, now he is only shareholder, but what's is really ugly and on what I'd like to focus on - he not only loaned money to Spartak the way Elkann's did, he completely ownes the stadium, so If someone would like to buy Spartak they won't have any rights on stadium and probably they will have to pay to play on "their" stadium
:sergio:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5056403 said:
when he posted pics of his house and claimed that it costs millions of a dollars, then he posted his room and finally he posted a videos with his guitar sessions :lol: :rofl: guitar hero aussie bogan plz lvl 231020-0 keep to embarass urself :lol:
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)