John Elkann (12 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not comparing them, at all. What makes you say that?

But strongly disagreeing with you saying Lapo lacks the football passion, I even said so, didnt mention anything else. He is not his grandfather or great uncle, he is his own man just doing what he loves, making his own ventures/companies, interests that he is passionate about. He has no role in Fiat except be a stake holder basically. So no, he isnt an industry giant like his grandfather nor an industry leader heir ala his older brother.

Older brother, who btw is doing an amazing job with Fiat and Exor past decade, his grandfather would be proud of him for sure. There is a reason he made him the heir, and I dont think the criteria for taking over huge conglomerate was "how much do you love Juventus?". A club, who he btw appointed very capable men to put us in the insanely successful period we are in right now (Thats his task, delegate to and appoint capable people). Were we are so spoilt that we are discussing wether we want the league to become harder for us to win so it can grow further (I know, its funny lol).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];5056163 said:
@Osman
Also, they even renamed the firm that his granddad started - it was called IFI not fucking Exor
And?

In 1957 IFI acquired control of Istituto Commerciale Laniero Italiano, which conducted activities in the financial field, particularly in the textile and wool sector. In 1963 it extended its operations to the banking system and changed its name to Istituto Bancario Italiano Laniero. Three years later, having spun off the banking business to Banca Subalpina, the company became Istituto Finanziario Italiano Laniero (IFIL), playing a parallel role to that of IFI and conducting similar investment management activities.

IFI gained holdings in numerous firms over the decades, including Unicem and 3M, many of which have since been divested. IFI listed preference shares on the Borsa Italiana in 1968. A reorganisation of the Agnelli family's holdings in 2008 led to the merger of IFI and IFIL to create Exor, the new name being taken from the French company (then the majority owner of Perrier water and the Château Margaux estate) which it acquired in 1991.[4]

The family firm Giovanni Agnelli & C. owns 51.39% of the share capital, the remainder is free float.

Exor is ranked 19th richest company according to the 2015 Fortune Global 500 list.[5]

Shocker, a bussiness going into different sector of bussinesses means changing of names, or when doing mergers of itself, but no, its done to spite their forefathers?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];5056169 said:
And? What about tradition? Italians are heavy on it, but not Elkann's, it's not enough? If they had a chance they would rename fiat too i bet
Lets do a little math little one. Two companies under Agnelli&co holding company, they are called IFI and IFIL, from two different sectors of bussiness. They merge, VOILA, a merger generally means new name. The name chosen is Exor. Et presto, we now have a holding company reorganising its own assets and choosing to name its new consolidation and investment company a brand new name. Very interesting and surreal stuff, no?

Shortbus cliffnotes: IFI + IFIL = Exor! :superhapp

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
WTF is going on here? This is insane. You just want them to pour money in to something every year? Thats a lot to ask and giving a 2% loan i basically just counting for inflation. Its basically an interest free loan. Another thing is the fact that we are winning. What do you want? Italy is in a tough time right now financially and we are thriving both at home and in europe. Reinvesting in the club for the future and all. I hope the Craziness is a joke
They could give us at least 100mil p.a. Buy us into CL victory and put their ugly exor logo on our shirts. Best marketing move ever

edit 150mil is better

Mar 9, 2006
Lets do a little math little one. Two companies under Agnelli&co holding company, they are called IFI and IFIL, from two different sectors of bussiness. They merge, VOILA, a merger generally means new name. The name chosen is Exor. Et presto, we now have a holding company reorganising its own assets and choosing to name its new consolidation and investment company a brand new name. Very interesting and surreal stuff, no?

Shortbus cliffnotes: IFI + IFIL = Exor! :superhapp
It would never happen if Gianni was still alive and you know it

- - - Updated - - -

Exor can give us any kind of money, they could give us 100m for 10 years with Exor Stadium deal, why not? Because fuck you, that's why (Elkann's voice)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];5056177 said:
It would never happen if Gianni was still alive and you know it
Yes, ofcourse.

Except Gianni was alive and in charge when they changed the name of the different companies 2-3 times every time they changed to different fields, or created new ones (like Exor is now) it even says in the companies friggin wiki page?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];5056184 said:
but not the name of head company - IFI
Head company is family firm Giovanni Agnelli&Co, and IFI WAS one of two main companies, then they merged as one, and it got a new name, and is now a stronger more powerful investment company after it (proof being Fiat Chrysler major deal/merger happening after the above occured). How hard is it to get this:

A reorganisation of the Agnelli family's holdings in 2008 led to the merger of IFI and IFIL to create Exor

Mar 9, 2006
Head company is family firm Giovanni Agnelli&Co, and IFI WAS one of two main companies, then they merged as one, and it got a new name, and is now a stronger more powerful investment company after it (proof being Fiat Chrysler major deal/merger happening after the above occured). How hard is it to get this:

A reorganisation of the Agnelli family's holdings in 2008 led to the merger of IFI and IFIL to create Exor
:sergoi: when both brothers passed away :sergio:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yes, thats happens, when bussiness leaders die, their heirs take over, congrats for figuring it out. And said heir is doing a great job not only saving the dying company his elders left him, but making it grow quite alot.

Is it remotely possible you make a SINGLE valid and logical post atleast one single time? Just to indicate I'm talking to another human being and not a bot.

Mar 9, 2006
Yes, thats happens, when bussiness leaders die, their heirs take over, congrats for figuring it out. And said heir is doing a great job not only saving the dying company his elders left him, but making it grow quite alot.

Is it remotely possible you make a SINGLE valid and logical post atleast one single time? Just to indicate I'm talking to another human being and not a bot.
My logic is simple - they are fakes, they underpay us, they don't threat juve the way his fathers threat it, they don't love football at all, they hided in their big ass houses in 2006 instead of working his asses off to save Juventus atleast from serie b, they didn't hire the best lawyers in country, also they were interested in removing the triade - because they had no power over them while now they have their own muppet named Andrea

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
more money for what? We've already spent more than 70m on signings this season.
Its just that we have a sporting director who year after year likes to buy a lot of players for the available money instead of concentrating on spending big on 1 or 2.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];5056199 said:
My logic is simple - they are fakes, they underpay us, they don't threat juve the way his fathers threat it, they don't love football at all, they hided in their big ass houses in 2006 instead of working his asses off to save Juventus atleast from serie b, they didn't hire the best lawyers in country, also they were interested in removing the triade - because they had no power over them while now they have their own muppet named Andrea
My logic is simple - You are an advanced AI meticolously used and programmed by the CIA to behave in infuriatingly illogical and retarded ways, with the single purpose to make us all hate Russia with every single letter you type.

Its working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)