John Elkann (6 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No, he is banned, THAT, is brilliant. Its 15 august. If the ban is points accumulation, he returns half a week after the mercato has finished

- - - Updated - - -

Wich is two games in the season, so if we win those, he'll probably have stopped bitching

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think it was pretty clear that throwing money at Juventus (and pretty much eveyr team in italy), is like throwing money into the toilet.

If you are a sane business man, you would not waste money in Juve. As a fan, obviously i want to see elkann throwing millions at us like if we were some bitch in a cavaret..... but lol no, He is not going to do that.

We barely can break even, let alone make a profit

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
badass is the very definition of FeelsBadMan
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

wait badass is banned? finally

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, a multi-billion euro investment company which has an annual profit higher than our entire turnover is relying on our(?) money to make a €400m real estate investment in what so happens to be an historic cricket club in an exclusive area of London, as well as an extra €350m+ per season on Scuderia Ferrari. Ferrari which is one of the biggest brands in the world and has a revenue of over €2 billion.

Makes sense.

Really, if people are just going to cry and point fingers over our mercato there are already threads for that.
Yes I'm sure Exor are taking some of our transfer budget so they can spend it on things like jet fuel or napkins. I bet this year it is the same amount a world class AM would cost, and last year it was the amount a world class left back would cost.
:delpiero:

Jet fuel and napkins :lol:

Mar 9, 2006
another 50m loan will not put any effect on exor's stock price, they force us to have jeep sponsorship deal while we can find a much better deal outside of Italy, also our stadium is still doesn't have a name , our board of directions even failed to sell the rights for good amount of money, cause it's ridiculous to have a stadium named after the name of team

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5055811 said:
instead of selling rights by ourselves we gave this to sportfive, this is non sense , it shouldn't be like that, there are dozens of companies who'd like to have their name on our stadium, I don't belive them
Employer of immigrants AND financial mastermind.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];5055811 said:
instead of selling rights by ourselves we gave this to sportfive, this is non sense , it shouldn't be like that, there are dozens of companies who'd like to have their name on our stadium, I don't belive them
So they are deliberately making bad deals to ruin their own interests?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)