John Elkann (8 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'd like to clarify, i'm not really a fan of exor, and absolutely do not defend them or elkann.

In fact, i'm surprised you forgot how i was hating on him when he was all mister big balls look at my dick elkann, saying juventus "was going to get a special player" etc, and they would invest.

And we got nothing that remotely filled that bracket.

Since, well having them is good for emergency like said above. No one would have given us that loan, but they did.
They are a cold calculated company, they look for profit so will not put cash in juve. Its revolting they will put cash in F1 and Criquettteee yeah.

its better then nothing. I recon Milan fans would love to see berlul loan them 150 mil over 25 year. But he wont.

- - - Updated - - -

You think a business is run like that?
Big statement :shifty:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
But anyhow you can not compare f1 to Juve. It's more about selling Ferraris than having a f1 trophy. I bet they don't care about it, but it seems pretty important for the whole Ferrari myth, plus they build a lot of stuff for the street Ferrari. And about that criequett deal I don't know anything, but some claimed it was because of some real estate. Btw I would bet Ferrari has worldwide more fans than Juve

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'd like to clarify, i'm not really a fan of exor, and absolutely do not defend them or elkann.

In fact, i'm surprised you forgot how i was hating on him when he was all mister big balls look at my dick elkann, saying juventus "was going to get a special player" etc, and they would invest.

And we got nothing that remotely filled that bracket.

Since, well having them is good for emergency like said above. No one would have given us that loan, but they did.
They are a cold calculated company, they look for profit so will not put cash in juve. Its revolting they will put cash in F1 and Criquettteee yeah.

its better then nothing. I recon Milan fans would love to see berlul loan them 150 mil over 25 year. But he wont.

- - - Updated - - -

Big statement :shifty:
asides from calciopoli when have we ever been in an emergency?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
before you start name calling why is the club still complaining it has no money?
Juventus is pretty much irrelevant company, when taking into consideration their other business ventures. Seriously doubt they have more benefits than us from this holding.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is BY FAR THE DUMBEST post you ever made.

Exor numbers

Revenue $158.27 B

Assets $189.38 B

http://www.forbes.com/companies/exor/

And here is us, one of their financially insignificant assets: http://www.forbes.com/teams/juventus/
icemaη;5055029 said:
That's a tall claim :D
:D

- - - Updated - - -

before you start name calling why is the club still complaining it has no money?
Who has complained at the club that we don't have money?:lol:

If anyone is complaining its you, not the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)