John Elkann (16 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You don't make it easy.
I don't even try. I've been around longer and haven't changed my tune one bit since I joined. I speaks for myself and no one else. They are on their own. I've always been an optimist and you all know that.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Wealthy people will always pretend they are broke so they can spend less. Just look at the american sports owners that trick the people into paying for their stadiums. Wealthy people always act like they are a mom and pop store, a family owned small business just trying to make it in tough times. As Chris Rock says, there is a huge difference between wealthy and rich. These owners are wealthy, and they are selfish as fuck, and frankly, responsible for most of the bad things in the world.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not that I know of but they get sand in their vaginas every time someone mentions that we operate like Sampdoria.
:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be pretty pissed if I owned Exor stock and management would throw my money at pet projects such as paying a football club's sponsorship way above its fair market price.
Agree, but 17m doesnt look like a fair market price to me.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I guess exor only comes in when it's an emergency situation, like they did with that loan. Other than that they won't pump money into juve. Maybe we could well benefit from some of their business moves in the future.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];5054801 said:
after the final of CL and 4 scudetti in a row we could easily find a sponsor who would like to pay us atleast 30m per season yet we forced to have a jeep on our shirts :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

all i can read from Exor's website is that juventus is something like a blackhole which eating their money :sergio:
eating their money? :lol: exor are eating into our success and ambitions! whilst they are spending our money on a forever failing F1 team and fucking cricket!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't even try. I've been around longer and haven't changed my tune one bit since I joined. I speaks for myself and no one else. They are on their own. I've always been an optimist and you all know that.
That's true, you have always been an optimist but you also complained when complain was due. Recently which I think is mostly a reaction, you haven't at all and I really can't understand how you can see beyond the confusion and desperation this summer.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The deal with the MCC was a real estate play and all you guys know it. It wouldn't have mattered if Marylebone was an Ultimate Frisbee club. The investment was not for fucking cricket. But hey, when have facts stopped you from making stupid claims. So by all means carry on.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was, but then I realized this mental imp wouldnt know what I meant by that. They litterally buy companies worth 6-7 bn just to move around funds and try to coerce General fucking Motors to merge with Fiat Chrysler, and this guy is saying they are using our money?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)