John Elkann (10 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
The darkside is that they keep constantly underpaying the value of kit sponsorship. I'm sure in open market we'd strike better deals.
after the final of CL and 4 scudetti in a row we could easily find a sponsor who would like to pay us atleast 30m per season yet we forced to have a jeep on our shirts :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

all i can read from Exor's website is that juventus is something like a blackhole which eating their money :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
fenerbahce was caught on buying matches for 1000 times yet there were never sent to 2nd division, as maximum they were not allowed to play in UEFA tournaments, while juventus was sent to serie b with -30!! handicap because only ONE of the members of their board of directors was caught speaking on the phone with some referees about 2nd division matches

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Damn I never thought I'd see klin, JCK and Mark in th same club as badass, RUS and Turk :lol:

If this forum was a reality show you 6 would be the stars: housewives of Tuz.com

Such drama queens

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
When we got that 120 and 54 mil ? loan for operating costs+stadium+rebuilding the team, not a single financial installation would have give us that.
Go ask ANY team in the serie a if they'd like to be owned by someone that could just lend them that amount. Sabatini would suck major $#@! to receive such funds.

Fact is, from 1995 on, the Agnelli's stopped putting money in the team. They wanted us to become self sustained. Trough Calciopoli we needed Exors loan to get back when we had to rebuild, but they simply follow that path.

- - - Updated - - -

Wich brings me to my only major point of criticism.

Exor does invest a $#@!load into F1 and Criquettefuckadickintheaswhatastupidsportforfaggots.

They should have given us a shirtsponsership, that was outstanding. Not the silly crap Man City is doing, but simular to the huge deal United is getting.

That, they could have perfectly done, to level the playing field a bit, and they didnt. We got a very poor sponsership deal with Jeep. Yeah, i know we need to be thankfull for that big loan, but we should have gotten alot more.
I'd be pretty pissed if I owned Exor stock and management would throw my money at pet projects such as paying a football club's sponsorship way above its fair market price.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Damn I never thought I'd see klin, JCK and Mark in th same club as badass, RUS and Turk :lol:

If this forum was a reality show you 6 would be the stars: housewives of Tuz.com

Such drama queens
If are labeling us as drama queens, I can say that you, Zach, zizi and DP84 are cork-soakers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)