John Elkann (8 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The irony. We (technically) have one of, if not the richest owner in all of football, but the fucker cares more about cricket. As much as I hate Berlusca, he was doing all he could back in the late 80s up until the turn of the century to ensure Milan always competed (and won) at the highest levels of European football.

I don't even need to mention the legendary Agnellis that came before Andrea.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The irony. We (technically) have one of, if not the richest owner in all of football, but the fucker cares more about cricket. As much as I hate Berlusca, he was doing all he could back in the late 80s up until the turn of the century to ensure Milan always competed (and won) at the highest levels of European football.

Still hilarious. :lol:

Mar 9, 2006

Get your facts straight - F1 and only then cricket, fucking fake agnelli's :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

http://exor-reports.message-asp.com...perating-subsidiaries-and-associates/juventus

Look at this review, they wrote it like Juve owes everything to the fucking exor

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

He is doing exactly what his granfather did, moderate investment in order to help the club to regain elite status and eventually become self sufficient. Between 1995-2006 Agnellis didnt help the club financially, instead the triade was in charge and they made some shrewd decisions in certain periods, so Juve would remain at the top or thereabouts.

Mar 9, 2006
He is doing exactly what his granfather did, moderate investment in order to help the club to regain elite status and eventually become self sufficient. Between 1995-2006 Agnellis didnt help the club financially, instead the triade was in charge and they made some shrewd decisions in certain periods, so Juve would remain at the top or thereabouts.
wat

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When we got that 120 and 54 mil ? loan for operating costs+stadium+rebuilding the team, not a single financial installation would have give us that.
Go ask ANY team in the serie a if they'd like to be owned by someone that could just lend them that amount. Sabatini would suck major dick to receive such funds.

Fact is, from 1995 on, the Agnelli's stopped putting money in the team. They wanted us to become self sustained. Trough Calciopoli we needed Exors loan to get back when we had to rebuild, but they simply follow that path.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5054732 said:
cudos to triade then, the biggest sponsorshup contract ever with tamoil for 16m per season :delpiero:
Wich brings me to my only major point of criticism.

Exor does invest a shitload into F1 and Criquettefuckadickintheaswhatastupidsportforfaggots.

They should have given us a shirtsponsership, that was outstanding. Not the silly crap Man City is doing, but simular to the huge deal United is getting.

That, they could have perfectly done, to level the playing field a bit, and they didnt. We got a very poor sponsership deal with Jeep. Yeah, i know we need to be thankfull for that big loan, but we should have gotten alot more.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
When we got that 120 and 54 mil ? loan for operating costs+stadium+rebuilding the team, not a single financial installation would have give us that.
Go ask ANY team in the serie a if they'd like to be owned by someone that could just lend them that amount. Sabatini would suck major dick to receive such funds.

Fact is, from 1995 on, the Agnelli's stopped putting money in the team. They wanted us to become self sustained. Trough Calciopoli we needed Exors loan to get back when we had to rebuild, but they simply follow that path.

- - - Updated - - -

Wich brings me to my only major point of criticism.

Exor does invest a shitload into F1 and Criquettefuckadickintheaswhatastupidsportforfaggots.

They should have given us a shirtsponsership, that was outstanding. Not the silly crap Man City is doing, but simular to the huge deal United is getting.

That, they could have perfectly done, to level the playing field a bit, and they didnt. We got a very poor sponsership deal with Jeep. Yeah, i know we need to be thankfull for that big loan, but we should have gotten alot more.
I'd hardly call them guardian angels, we still had to repay that loan back to them with interest, any who it's not like exor are to Juve what volkswagen are to wolfsburg

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When you need 500 euro, but are poor as shit, and nobody would consider lending it to you, but some guy comes and says "its okay, here is 500 euro, pay me back 600 euro in 25 years", you are pretty much saved.

Mar 9, 2006
I'd hardly call them guardian angels, we still had to repay that loan back to them with interest, any who it's not like exor are to Juve what volkswagen are to wolfsburg
http://www.calcioefinanza.it/2015/02/27/prestito-exor-juventus-50-milioni-di-euro/?lang=en

check the comments section, this guy alexander is on point, fucking exor :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

When you need 500 euro, but are poor as shit, and nobody would consider lending it to you, but some guy comes and says "its okay, here is 500 euro, pay me back 600 euro in 25 years", you are pretty much saved.
They didn't invest anything in juve for 20 years and you still defending them?seriously?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];5054760 said:
http://www.calcioefinanza.it/2015/02/27/prestito-exor-juventus-50-milioni-di-euro/?lang=en

check the comments section, this guy alexander is on point, fucking exor :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't invest anything in juve for 20 years and you still defending them?seriously?
even if the translate didn't make the clear I agree with what I understood. I know discussions regarding calciopoli and the interim involvement of members within the exor organisation could have benefited from the scandal as a means to remove the triade as we became more self sufficient however exor never saw a penny of the money the club generated, now especially after last season and the sale of Vidal in particular I just don't see how we are still acting as if we are balancing the books, and the scary bit is how much of the money this club will be allowed to spend as/when Pogba is sold for big bucks.

Jul 2, 2006
and Juve act on the mercato like we're fucking Sampdoria.
Having a Sampdoria level director plays major in role in this.

But they remain a strong guardian angel, for when we need a loan in bad times

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, thats how i see them too.
Fucking Shylock he is. First hire elmer fucking fudd to put club in financial trouble then lend them some money to take back more.

Mar 9, 2006
even if the translate didn't make the clear I agree with what I understood. I know discussions regarding calciopoli and the interim involvement of members within the exor organisation could have benefited from the scandal as a means to remove the triade as we became more self sufficient however exor never saw a penny of the money the club generated, now especially after last season and the sale of Vidal in particular I just don't see how we are still acting as if we are balancing the books, and the scary bit is how much of the money this club will be allowed to spend as/when Pogba is sold for big bucks.

To get full control over juventus they've needed to remove the triade...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5054732 said:
cudos to triade then, the biggest sponsorship contract ever with tamoil for 16m per season :delpiero:
I agree here, current sponsorship deal is terrible one. Mere 17m, while top Europan clubs net 30m at least and to make things worse we had better deal 10 years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)