John Elkann (8 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What the actual... Now I'm Elkan supporter. :lol2:

But why would he give us the money ffs? These people dont have 9bn worth of assets because they have been benefactors. If we are to fall on hard times, they would feel obliged to step in and clean the mess. Like they did 4-5 years ago. Naturaly they will be looking to invest in industries that will bring them higher return on investments.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just accept that our sportive succes isnt their concern, only the sales we bring.

But they remain a strong guardian angel, for when we need a loan in bad times

- - - Updated - - -

But why would he give us the money ffs? These people dont have 9bn worth of assets because they have been benefactors. If we are to fall on hard times, they would feel obliged to step in and clean the mess. Like they did 4-5 years ago. Naturaly they will be looking to invest in industries that will bring them higher return on investments.
Yeah, thats how i see them too.

Mar 9, 2006

If Gianni was alive, he would cut John's testicles for how he threats Juventus, what they've done to help us to avoid serie b? Nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)