John Elkann (9 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He should invest couple of those % into the management which could create a winning system, that would go a long way for his image and profits.
I completely agree. This organization needs to be fixed from the top first. Just like any successful club/business, the right people at the top breeds success and that trickles down to the bottom.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
“A change is underway at Juventus which requires time if we are to have a younger and more competitive team. "

more time? :sergio:

younger? No Pirlo then right? :andyandbarcelona:

SELL SELL SELL!!! Get the f*ck outta here!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm sick of these clowns running my favourite club. They're running it into a f*ckin' ditch!

Buying shitty players for big money, hiring people who we'd laugh at before 2006...

Wake the f*ck up!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We need time, we have a new project...

go f*ck yourselves! We need to win NOW! We need to invest NOW! Only 3 CL spots with the other teams getting better.

They're a disgrace to this club.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I'm sick of these clowns running my favourite club. They're running it into a f*ckin' ditch!

Buying shitty players for big money, hiring people who we'd laugh at before 2006...

Wake the f*ck up!
We need time, we have a new project...

go f*ck yourselves! We need to win NOW! We need to invest NOW! Only 3 CL spots with the other teams getting better.

They're a disgrace to this club.
:tup:

He also said that we are aiming to be like Barcelona and Bayern Munich, they are great clubs because their fans have a great voice. Well, we want you out. Get the fuck out clown.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Also confirmed we can't fire coaches every summer and we are looking for stabilization.

Well, hire some world class coaches instead of mediocre ones you fucking disgrace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)