Joaquin (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
is this another case of the bastian schweinsteiger syndrom, where we hope that a player will regain his form just because he is in another enviroment and plays for juve ?

let's go for players that are necessary
in that respect yea, he's not needed, there are far better ways to spend our money

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
Secco should be in Spain to sign us Yaya Toure!! That would be a great signing!! Cheap and would be the ideal partner to Sissoko!! Others teams would be afraid to play against us;)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
mate, is there any player that you actually rate?? :D
where did i wrote that i did not rate joaquin ?

it just read like joaquin was out of form for long and our brainiacs think that everyone who is out of form will be an instant hit in juve, just because of the nice air here ... and so i said there are positions that need strengthening more

Secco should be in Spain to sign us Yaya Toure!! That would be a great signing!! Cheap and would be the ideal partner to Sissoko!! Others teams would be afraid to play against us;)
and while the africa cup is running we will be the laughing stock of the league, because our midfield is torn appart without the centre ...

Mar 30, 2006
He's nothing compared to Camoranesi imo. Granted they are probably on the same level talent wise, but then again Aimar is one of the most talented players in the world, but where is he right now?? injuries, inconsistency, a tendancy to be lazy sometimes makes him inferior to Camo.
Joaquin is not so much injury prone as he is to inconsistent performances. He is a player who thrives on confidence and once he hits form though he is hard to stop. I would like to see him here.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
Joaquin bats eyelids at Bianconeri

Valencia winger Joaquin has confessed that he is flattered by recent attention from Juventus.

There were reports in the Italian Press last week that Juve sporting director Alessio Secco travelled to Valencia after the Bianconeri's win over Real Madrid.

Secco was allegedly keen to discuss a deal for Spanish international Joaquin, who could give the Turin giants' midfield a much-needed shot in the arm.

“It's always pleasing when a team takes a look at you,” Joaquin told Spanish newspaper AS.

“It's a reward for a player, especially when it's an important club like Juventus.

“It shows that I am working well and these things always make you proud.”

Joaquin found the net for Valencia in last weekend's 3-0 La Liga win over Getafe.

Channel4.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)