Joaquin, futuro bianconero? (4 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Before 10 minutes i bought him In FM.After that i closed the game and connected to the net and i show he wants to come to us!!!!I don't think he will go to Real or Chelsea.He doesn't want that and if the clubs agree he can disagree(as emerson did)BTW if we move for him i want to do that in January.I can't wait!!!!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

talk about exciting times in Turin :extatic: I can't wait to see the look of our squad after the summer clearance
yeah i know. i mean the defence is old so at least two or three defenders will come in.

i dont think its entirely out of teh question. yes buying jankulovksi, cassano, and a few others with that moeny would be great. but surely that 40 mill price tag will be lowered. no one will spend that much on him.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Chelsea willl :D They got too much to spend.......

Anyway, I really hope Moggi will surprise us all this summer :D and from the recent rumors, it seem that Joaquin put us in priority :D

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Chelsea have the money of course, but they already have Duff and Robben.

Please, please, please, let us have Joaquin!!

I support, but how consistent is he? I've seen him play some really terrible games.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
40mils?!

I wonder how much will his salary cost...........

40mils is freaking ridiculous, buy Janko or Maxwell and move Zambro to Right Wing....end of story

U r **** correct!!!

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
Joaquin is a great player, and with Torres are in that moments the best players in Spain.

Joaquin can be great in Juve, he is a great admirer of Capello, but +Moggi decides...

Alex

May 1, 2004
I would love the move to happen but it doesn't seem likely.

What happened with Emerson cant happen with Jaoquin-he contract is for another 4 years so Betis will wait for the best offer where as Roma had to cash in immediatly.

What is all this talk about a massive transfer campaign for Juve in January?

all in all its good to see were attracting top class players

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
All we need is to buy a couple of young and promising defenders.
I want Chiellini back and Cassetti from Lecce. Then we have secured the wings for another 10-12 years. They are backup for Zambro and Zebina. And will replace Birindelli and Pessotto.

Then we need another stopper. Someone who will replace Cannavaro in the future. Tudor can replace Thuram. They are alike. Both big and smart. We need a short and quick Cannavaro-like defender. Maybe Bonera? dunno, I dont know any good defenders that are young and promising. They are all in Roma :p

too bad they suck there ;) lets buy them all :D Chivu, Mexes, Ferrari hehe

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
except for the money situation ..i think we stand a good chance of signing him end of this season ....apart from us the other clubs that seemed 2 be interested was real,chelsea and man.u ..but chelsea and real's interest have dropped mainly because chelsea alredy have duff and robben excelling in those position and maurinho's system doesnt suites joaquin while real is more interested in robinho and they alredy have figo's replacement in their ranks ...a 19 year old spanish kid ....man.u was interested but i dunt think they can financially after spalashing out for rooney ...thats why they targetting solari for free next summer ...thats leaves us clear favourites and its just a matter of money.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
nothing worth mentioning.. he doesnt score often in La Liga

But he whips in alot of crosses and assists from the flank...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)