Joaquin, Cole, Mexes, Dacourt and anyone else even Cassano is linked to Juve (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4rKo

Feb 4, 2006
Guys,
Iv read something incredible, i cant believe it,
Moggi has signed a new player from roma for FREE, and that player is Olivier Dacourt - 31 year old, but why???????????
But a better news is also from Roma and its that Moggi is offering Roma 9 million € for Philip Mexes - 23 years old, thats OK, but we need to se what is true and what"s not true, i don"t anderstand why are they buying such old Players, i dont meen Mexes, but Campbell, Dacourt...
What do you think about this transfers??????
For now we have Marchionni, C. Zanetti, now Dacourt, and possible Campbell, Mexes, Riquelme, Rosicky, Pasqual, Barzagli...:pumpkin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
right....thats it...............where is the gun????
dacoutr?ffs he is 31 and pretty useless, NO GRAZI MOGGI!!!!
and mexes was supposed to be the next big thing, remember alex ferguson trying to tap him up for manure? but the siple fact is he ahs been poor for roma and i would not give them £9 never mind 9 million, will be another legrotaglie,except we know he is shit before he even signs:disagree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
However Mexes had a good season this year, especially when Roma had their winning streak, he was sovereign.

Mazenero

Apr 20, 2006
First of all i would like to say thanks for prociding the chance for me as an arabic fan for Juve since 1994 and it will be a pleasure to be a member in that fan site

the first news i would like to talk about is the defender Mexes from Roma ... wich seems to be the next goal of Juventus ....

As it is a short denote but hope to be accepted as a new member in this site

Forza juve

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
C'è Joe Cole nel mirino di Moggi (TuttoSport)
Il centrocampista del Chelsea è uno degli obiettivi del club bianconero.

La curiosità non ci ha fatto chiudere occhio per tutta la notte. Ci giravamo senza tregua nel letto, intrisi in un bagno di sudore. Con cosa avrebbe aperto oggi TuttoSport? All'alba abbiamo avuto la risposta, leggendo il titolone sulla sfuriata di Capello al centro di allenamento bianconero.

Ci siamo tranquillizzati, al pensiero di aver scampato la consueta bomba, quando il nostro sguardo è sceso un millimetro più in basso, sulla gigantografia a tutta prima pagina. Capperi, corpo di mille Moggi! Ma quello è Joe Cole, 25 anni e mezzo, sgusciante centrocampista offensivo del Chelsea, in lizza per il titolo di miglior giocatore della Premier League!

Secondo quanto riporta il quotidiano torinese, il nazionale inglese sarebbe entrato nelle mire di una Juventus che sta sondando tutto il mercato d'Oltremanica, da Gallas a Gerrard, passando per Drogba....

:disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Also merged, don't you people check before starting a new thread? Or is it so orgasmic that you have to do it?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Every season same old story, same players are linked to Juve every year. And how many of them actually joined Juve!? Remember D'alessandro and even Ronaldinho rumour :D :D :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I know this may seem obvious for many, but just thought id add to the speculation..

Juve After Roma Jewels (source goal.com)

The Bianconeri are reportedly following the Giallorossi's Dacourt and Mexes.
Luciano Moggi is looking for new players to strengthen the Old Lady for next season. The players touted to be in the short list of the transfer guru are Roma's Dacourt and Mexes.

The midfielder's contract with the Giallorossi will expire this summer and Moggi has allegedly already offered him 1.3 million Euros per season.

For Mexes, 'big Luciano' will offer 9 million Euros to Roma to free the defender thanks to a clause in his contract.

Juventus are also interested in Mancini, but the Roma winger is also followed by many other big teams.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rolleyes:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Wow, Joe Cole instead of Camoranesi would be SO sweet! I am a big fan of this guy, as he can do everything! He scores a lot as well as he also assists a lot!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
goggo said:
Every season same old story, same players are linked to Juve every year. And how many of them actually joined Juve!? Remember D'alessandro and even Ronaldinho rumour :D :D :D
Well, Lippi said himself that he wanted to sign Ronaldinho, but the board said, that he would be WAY to expensive!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Believe me when I say getting joe cole is impossible , he is one of chelseas best players, especially the one who actually makes a difference alongside lampard and terry. Also with World cup looming I see joe cole making a promising impact on it.. we just dont have the resources..

M4rKo

Feb 4, 2006
I cant believe it, again i read and the croatian Teletext on RTL that Moggi has signed Olivier Dacourt on the free transfer and that he is gonna bid 9 mill. € for Philip Mexes also from Roma, i can"t believe it, he signed 2 Defensive midfielders C. Zanetti and Dacourt, with that he signed also Barzagli, will Juve ever buy a attacker or a attacking orientetet player.
I don"t know, plese tell me your comments, am i stupid or somebody in Juventus, maybe Crapello???:pumpkin:

Sorce: Trifootball.com, Croatian teletext on RTL;
:pumpkin:

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
SELL CAMORANESI, OLIVERA,BLASI AND GIANNICHEDDA AND BRING TACCHINARDI BACK JOAQUIN AND D'ALLESANDRO

GET RID OFF ZEBINA AND GET GALLAS

GIVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO ZLATAN BUT STILL WE CAN BRING MORIENTES OR SAUZO SO THEY CAN GIVE SOME REST TO THE ATTACKERS.

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
Juventus are in talks with Roma’s Olivier Dacourt regarding a summer switch, the player’s agent has confirmed.

The midfielder was linked with the Bianconeri this week and Giorgio De Giorgis has admitted that a switch is a possibility, even if he added that his client does have a number of options at his disposal.

“There are negotiations going on with Juventus, but nothing has been completed,” the representative is quoted as saying.

“Nothing has been decided yet and Fiorentina have also made an interesting offer which is under consideration.”

The Frenchman will leave the Stadio Olimpico outfit on a free transfer after the club declined to offer him a new deal.

It was initially believed that Dacourt, formerly of Everton and Leeds United, would be heading back to the Premiership or his homeland.

However, his Bosman status has alerted a number of Italian clubs to the possibility of netting the international.

Juve director general Luciano Moggi is always on the hunt for free signings and is believed to have offered the player a three-year deal worth just under £1m a season.

The Old Lady have already netted Parma’s Marco Marchionni for nothing at the end of this season, while Inter’s Cristiano Zanetti is understood to be making the same move.

Souce Football Italia

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
Mexes in Juventus link Thursday 20 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are interested in signing Roma central defender Philippe Mexes, according to reports in Italy.

The Bianconeri are looking to net a new top class stopper in order to give Lilian Thuram and Fabio Cannavaro a breather throughout stages of next season.

Mexes has caught the attention of a number of top clubs this term after finally delivering the performances that his form at Auxerre in the past had promised.

After having a difficult first campaign at the Olimpico, Mexes is now a contender to make France’s World Cup squad.

Milan and Liverpool have also been associated with the stopper, whose future is in doubt seeing as his present deal expires in June 2008.

There are even unconfirmed reports that a clause in Mexes’ current contract states that he could quit the club for £7m if he wanted to leave.

It’s unclear whether the youngster would really fancy testing himself in Turin though given the great rivalry between Roma and the Old Lady.

The fact that boss Fabio Capello is at the Delle Alpi may also be problematic for the player given their history.

Capello helped convince Mexes to join the Stadio Olimpico side in 2004, before sensationally leaving the capital for Juventus just a day after meeting with the defender.

Source Football Italia

M4rKo

Feb 4, 2006
Can you tell me is Dacourt a good player???
But i also don"t understand why is Juve signing him, we got Vieira,Emerson,Blasi,Giannicheda,and now Dacourt, and Zanetti, is this normal???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)