Joaquín Sánchez (1 Viewer)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
in the last two years he just lost something in his game, he is definatly a WC-player but he is not motivated anymore.. i think we could get him for cheap and give him a new motivation

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6
    -------------Amauri-----------

Del Piero/Giovinco---Diego---Joaquín

But in this case we'd need a lot better defense.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    a poor man's Silva?

No seriously, Joaquin got a lot of talent but we're not looking for just talent IMO. Giovinco already has plenty to offer. We're looking for a leader in the midfield, someone who's able to carry the team through difficult moments and offers constant solutions.

Joaquin is not the ideal man for the job. He's way too inconsistent to be relied upon and cannot lead a midfield when the team is having difficulties, as opposed to the likes of Ribery and Silva.

He's a good player, but not what we're looking for IMO.

May 22, 2007
    a poor man's Silva?

No seriously, Joaquin got a lot of talent but we're not looking for just talent IMO. Giovinco already has plenty to offer. We're looking for a leader in the midfield, someone who's able to carry the team through difficult moments and offers constant solutions.

Joaquin is not the ideal man for the job. He's way too inconsistent to be relied upon and cannot lead a midfield when the team is having difficulties, as opposed to the likes of Ribery and Silva.

He's a good player, but not what we're looking for IMO.
    :tup:

considering what we have atm @ his position
    Edit: no wait, you think he is a right back?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Talented player. Always a joy to watch. But he's nowhere near consistent enough, and is one lazy fook, you almost never see him tracking back. which isn't really that much of an issue anyway in the Liga. I think he isn't suited for any other league other than the Liga.

Jul 15, 2006
    Talented player. Always a joy to watch. But he's nowhere near consistent enough, and is one lazy fook, you almost never see him tracking back. which isn't really that much of an issue anyway in the Liga. I think he isn't suited for any other league other than the Liga.
    True. I doubt he'll move to another league anyways - he's said that he wants to stay in Spain if he wants a transfer away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)