Joao Felix - AM/SS - Benfica (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
How many of these were corners?
That includes direct FKs, indirect FKs and corners. Not sure on how many of each we have scored, but I don't remember us scoring many direct goals from FKs this season so I'd presume that the vast majority are from indirect FKs and corners.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
A Bola are reporting that starting from next week (Monday), Juventus could meet Benfica for João Félix.

Juve will reportedly offer Benfica €80m in addition to other counterparts for João Félix. Juve want to resolve this transfer quickly in order to beat their competitors.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
A Bola are reporting that starting from next week (Monday), Juventus could meet Benfica for João Félix.

Juve will reportedly offer Benfica €80m in addition to other counterparts for João Félix. Juve want to resolve this transfer quickly in order to beat their competitors.
You think we'll sell Dybala?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If names like Felix and chiesa are targeted then clearly Dybala is on the market. Would need to sell dybala and costa and cuadrado to fund those two.

Don't want to lose Dybala but if Allegri remains clearly it's not going to work. Ronaldo has a hard on for Felix...must see him being special.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not necessarily. I think Max realizes he might need to change the system. We play like shit with or without Dybala, so we might as well try and find a formation that allows us to play well and utilize Dybala at the same time :boh:
Here is my guess:

With Ramsey coming, we switch to 4312

Ronaldo-Dybala
Ramsey​

- - - Updated - - -

which means we will be selling some wingers

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Even if we go with the 4-3-1-2, I think Allegri would prefer to have an actual striker up front like Mandzo or even Icardi :snoop:
Well, Mario will stay since he recently got a new contract. Icardi though...wouldn't mind his cuntiness here scoring against Inter.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Doubt it

They've failed a few consecutive rebuilds, they have no defence and they're gonna spend most of their cash on kid playing as a #10?
pogba will leave and They've done some smart business.

- - - Updated - - -

They're really not very bright, are they?
one of the richest club and they will have pogba money in pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)