João Cancelo (15 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Well if u have fullback that u need to constatly remind to keep focus during the match (this is how Szczesny described Cancelo) then there is a problem in your defence. He would work for Inter as wing back though, would be scary for them, but not sure if he could work with Conte.
would work for us too. 4-4-2 rm á la camoranesi or 4-3-3 rw á la dani alves 2017 spring, he could be useful in either roles. even as a wingback with the right coach. just no rb.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 12, 2015
Well if u have fullback that u need to constatly remind to keep focus during the match (this is how Szczesny described Cancelo) then there is a problem in your defence. He would work for Inter as wing back though, would be scary for them, but not sure if he could work with Conte.
Did Szczesny really describe him this way???

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
legendary stuff :baus:

from 19:15 the right back talk begins, but it's worth watching the whole conversation. paratici described cancelo as one of the best in the world, who can improve a lot. a couple of months later, he plusvalenza'd his ass. :diculo:

Marketing trick... Cancelo is one of the best in the world in attacking from RB position but his defensive skills drops him to average
We tried to teach Cancelo defensive work but he just cant defend..
Alves is what we need.. (Meunir would also be a great coup...)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
City to offer Cancelo for Skriniar?
By Football Italia staff

Inter are allegedly ready to make a move for Manchester City full-back Joao Cancelo, :lol: who is struggling to settle in the Premier League.
After moving from Juventus to Manchester last summer, the Portuguese wing-back has only played 11 games in the Premier League.
The 25-year-old, who impressed during his one season with the Old Lady, :lol: has struggled to convince coach Pep Guardiola at the Etihad Stadium and Calciomercato claims that Antonio Conte is following the right-back’s situation in England closely.
The outlet reveals that Cancelo, who spent a season on loan from Valencia at the Nerazzurri in 2017-18, could be the makeweight of a deal including Milan Skriniar.
The Slovak has attracted interest from some of the biggest clubs on the continent and the Spanish tactician Guardiola could be open to use Cancelo in an exchange deal with Inter.
Manchester City would also have to cough up some cash to bring the Slovakia international to the Citizens, as Inter reportedly believe their centre-half is more valuable than the City outcast.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
To be honest, i liked how Skriniar played against us. Made it very hard for Ronaldo
on a personal level, skriniar is having a similar season to koulibaly. both excelled in recent years, and both regressed pretty badly for this season. skriniar's decline is easier to explain: he can't find the rhythm in conte's 3-man backline. against us, he was one of inda's weakest links, and when conte switched to a 4-man backline, he moved skriniar to a wingback/winger position, one he probably never played before. he was an agressive fucker vs us, but otherwise, i think he had a forgettable match.

Jun 7, 2003
on a personal level, skriniar is having a similar season to koulibaly. both excelled in recent years, and both regressed pretty badly for this season. skriniar's decline is easier to explain: he can't find the rhythm in conte's 3-man backline. against us, he was one of inda's weakest links, and when conte switched to a 4-man backline, he moved skriniar to a wingback/winger position, one he probably never played before. he was an agressive fucker vs us, but otherwise, i think he had a forgettable match.
I think he was their best. I liked his aggressiveness.
Didn't know that he was better the last years. First time i noticed this guy.

It's a pity that Koulibaly got injured, he is a very good defender.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I was never really impressed with Skriniar contrary to Koulibaly who in the last few seasons has shown he is a beast!
He is Inter`s best defender but he isnt that special..

- - - Updated - - -

Inter are dumb but are they dumb enough to let go of one of their jewels for Cancelo? :lol:
Well as I said I dont rate Skriniar as much as others but of course it would be a dumb move as they could keep Skriniar who still is their best defender and add Cancelo as well.. Its not as Cancelo is untouchable...
I think Cancelo would be perfect for Conte`s 3-5-2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)