João Cancelo (6 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
All he was really good for was putting in some nice crosses every now and then, and still I remember sucking at that too sometimes. Very inconsistent on top of being shit at defending. Sure when on form he was great, but as a club we can't be putting him out there and hoping it's a good day.
I think he also had that bit of ingenuity to beat a tight press by himself which is really rare for a fullback and completely cuts open the other team. But then again, he might have that ability because he's not a fullback...:howler:

I asked last year how Cuadrado is a winger and Cancelo is a fullback.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think he also had that bit of ingenuity to beat a tight press by himself which is really rare for a fullback and completely cuts open the other team. But then again, he might have that ability because he's not a fullback...:howler:

I asked last year how Cuadrado is a winger and Cancelo is a fullback.
According to transfermarkt, Allegri tried him further up the field a handfull of times, like this game:
https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/3081277

I have absolutely no memory of how he did there though. But considering how we performed last season maybe that's a good thing.

Jul 13, 2010
So how is he doing? Was it a massive shot to the leg getting 20mils and a player for him? Did MC benefited massively and we are leaking goals from the right side and have zero attacking force on that flank?

It is important though to complain before it doesn't work out, yes

Jun 6, 2015
So how is he doing? Was it a massive shot to the leg getting 20mils and a player for him? Did MC benefited massively and we are leaking goals from the right side and have zero attacking force on that flank?

It is important though to complain before it doesn't work out, yes
He has been slowly introduced as is often the case after player joins a new team. Has had some decent games in the past month and fits that City team quite well with his characteristics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)