João Cancelo (5 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Still better than De Sciglio, a meme player who performs well in 2-3 games, is consistently average in about 20, sucks for another 12, and is injured for the remainder of the fixtures.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he's the world's most expensive right back. he played zero minutes during the first 5 rounds.

let's talk about slow integration of some players at juve. :euromax:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They have Walker don't they? I guess they are not in a hurry to include a worse player into the starting eleven.
didn't get the notification... anyway, i read that walker was in terrible form lately (i watched their loss away at norwich, walker and otamendi were abysmal indeed), guardiola would have had plenty of reasons to play cancelo, especially when they were 2 goals down.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

look at 1:24: cancelo gives away the ball, wolves score the winning goal from the counter. cancelo got his first chance as a starter.

i loved the guy's attacking potential, but honestly, i don't miss that shit, especially with our high defensive line now.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

look at 1:24: cancelo gives away the ball, wolves score the winning goal from the counter. cancelo got his first chance as a starter.

i loved the guy's attacking potential, but honestly, i don't miss that shit, especially with our high defensive line now.
Is he Number 26? Look at 00:12-00:20 :lol: Fucking hell :lol:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...tml?ico=amp-comments-viewall#comments-7526853
English media and the fapping over Pep and his players :inter:
It was a home game vs Dinamo Zagreb in the group stage ffs, not a CL quarterfinal vs Barca.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
My gripe is we accepted their unwanted goods instead of insisting on the full cash price. Probably the only club to somehow roll over for a team that will pay whatever you fucking want.

You could argue we actually wanted Danilo. That would be equally bad though.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

he actually fucked it up twice for 3 seconds. @05:10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)