João Cancelo (7 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Awful fucking deal, I mean wtf are they doing
Well they've already told him he's out, failed to sell, and now the Premier League window closes in 3 days so...looks like we splurged early, Man City called the bluff waited us out and resurfaced when they knew we had shot ourselves in the foot with nowhere else to go.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Medical in the coming days for Danilo. Juventus will also net around €28m in exchange for Joao Cancelo. [Sky]

It gets lower and lower :lol3:

I'm sure it will be €15M once we officially announce it

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Szczesny interview from mid season comes to my mind when I think about jaoa departure. Wojciech said that he has to constantly yell at Cancelo or else he gets lost and forgot about the defence. It was funny for me back then as he didn't do any costly mistakes yet, but now I can see why we would consider selling him. Still in the team where he can focus more oj attack and doesn't get exposed in defence he will be a world beater.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Szczesny interview from mid season comes to my mind when I think about jaoa departure. Wojciech said that he has to constantly yell at Cancelo or else he gets lost and forgot about the defence. It was funny for me back then as he didn't do any costly mistakes yet, but now I can see why we would consider selling him. Still in the team where he can focus more oj attack and doesn't get exposed in defence he will be a world beater.
guardiola will play him as a winger, and he'll deliver. that was probably allegri's plan too.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
It's not a problem with who we're selling, it's who the replacements are. Cancelo, Dybala etc should absolutely be sold and be replaced with players like Semedo, Icardi, Eriksen etc even Hysaj is fine, but Danilo and Lukaku:confused:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Same boat as Dybala for me, don't mind selling but fuck, at least get some money out of it, the number gets lower and lower with each rumor
soon it will be Cancelo + Cash for Danilo

imagine not being able to get cash out of Man City, surely it can't be hard, i've seen my Grandfather haggle more for fucking feta cheese

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Same boat as Dybala for me, don't mind selling but fuck, at least get some money out of it, the number gets lower and lower with each rumor
soon it will be Cancelo + Cash for Danilo

imagine not being able to get cash out of Man City, surely it can't be hard, i've seen my Grandfather haggle more for fucking feta cheese
I know. I saw him at the market the other day and tried to buy some, but he wouldn't drop a benny off the asking price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)