João Cancelo (27 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
sry I meant 'no clear upgrades'

Another case of selling somebody for a tiny bag of cash and no upgrade in line
Yeah, I thought we are done with that but apparently not so much. What's interesting is that we were cruising forward with much confidence ever since the window got open getting Rabbiot, Ramsey, De Ligt, Demiral, Romero etc and now all of a sudden we're making a whole yard sale in panic mode.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yeah, I thought we are done with that but apparently not so much. What's interesting is that we were cruising forward with much confidence ever since the window got open getting Rabbiot, Ramsey, De Ligt, Demiral, Romero etc and now all of a sudden we're making a whole yard sale in panic mode.
we're selling all our strikers
Kean
Mandzukic
Higuain
Dybala

leaving only Ronaldo,Costa,Bernardeschi,Cuadrado.
We'll need somebody ...

Selling Spinazzola and Cancelo.... for Pellegrini and Danilo is just wow....

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I just don't get it - city were willing to pay 50-60m, why would we need Danilo? WHY? Let's take 50m+ and invest on a good fullback ? Why we would we need this regressed bench warmer?? WHY?

- - - Updated - - -

4m per season for Danilo :lol: man just fuck off :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot_20190805-194101_Chrome.jpg

60m for Upamecano were rejected but 30m for Cancelo are fine :lol: this management:rofl:

Last edited:

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I just don't get it - city were willing to pay 50-60m, why would we need Danilo? WHY? Let's take 50m+ and invest on a good fullback ? Why we would we need this regressed bench warmer?? WHY?

- - - Updated - - -

4m per season for Danilo :lol: man just fuck off :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot_20190805-194101_Chrome.jpg

60m for Upamecano were rejected but 30m for Cancelo are fine :lol: this management:rofl:
I’m not a fan of selling Cancelo but I have no problem with Danilo’s salary. Cancelo was being paid €3M, which was 16th out of 24 players. It’s a gross salary of about €5.25M.

Danilo’s gross will be €5.1M.
fcbea649dcd3a13fad7f6fbf0d0d346a.jpg

It’s really not that bad. Also someone needs to slap Alex Sandro’s agent. He’s getting peanuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Absolute bargain for Man City.

Get a RB with all the potential to be the world's best for 30m while getting rid of deadwood in the process. We could learn from that.

Oct 23, 2011
People forgot how insanely good this guy was the first half season, made us forget about the qualities of D.Alves on the pitch. Things went wrong with him since his injury and the first leg of the Atletico tie when he got benched. I got over his sale though, hope Danilo turns out somewhat decent and Costa hits great form to cover up for that lack of attacking threat on the right wing.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
People forgot how insanely good this guy was the first half season, made us forget about the qualities of D.Alves on the pitch. Things went wrong with him since his injury and the first leg of the Atletico tie when he got benched. I got over his sale though, hope Danilo turns out somewhat decent and Costa hits great form to cover up for that lack of attacking threat on the right wing.
Yes, it's a shame but seemed inevitable for a while now.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This deal is actually worse than the Dybala-Lukaku exchange. Cancelo is young and one the best RBs in the game today, potentially getting better and better. Danilo is just dogshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)