João Cancelo (8 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus and Manchester City down to the final details: Joao Cancelo to join City in exchange for Danilo and €35m. Danilo to leave after the Community shield which takes place tomorrow. (@NicoShira)

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone tell me the real reason why we are pushing to sell this guy???
Plusvalenza

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No fan of this player, like Im no fan of any player that predominantly uses one trait, speed/pace/strength. It becomes easy to defend against. Defensively he is weak, like when you watch someone inexperienced trying to ice skate. Not sure if Danilo is the right replacement but good riddance. Seems like a spoilt douchebag as well.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
No fan of this player, like Im no fan of any player that predominantly uses one trait, speed/pace/strength. It becomes easy to defend against. Defensively he is weak, like when you watch someone inexperienced trying to ice skate. Not sure if Danilo is the right replacement but good riddance. Seems like a spoilt douchebag as well.
I agree about his attitude but getting Danilo in return, a guy that barely plays for them on big wages....

This is worse than Secco level nonsense

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How long did we try to find a worldclass-RB. And now we are trashing him away and replace him with Danilo. Its the same if you force CR7 out for Lanzafame
The difference being Cancelo isnt world class right back. Actually world class is the last term Id use for him. This guy cost us several goals last season. Was one of the main culprits for CL exit. Serie A, round 1 and he concedes penalty with clumsy challenge. You could have noticed back then this guy cannot defend, which every decent fullback needs to be able to.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree about his attitude but getting Danilo in return, a guy that barely plays for them on big wages....

This is worse than Secco level nonsense
Yeah, makes no sense. This summer has been really strange.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The difference being Cancelo isnt world class right back. Actually world class is the last term Id use for him. This guy cost us several goals last season. Was one of the main culprits for CL exit. Serie A, round 1 and he concedes penalty with clumsy challenge. You could have noticed back then this guy cannot defend, which every decent fullback needs to be able to.
The point remains, never sell a player (or dump a coach) unless you have somebody better in line.

This club will never win a CL which right now feels like justice served

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The point remains, never sell a player (or dump a coach) unless you have somebody better in line.

This club will never win a CL which right now feels like justice served
This doesn't apply to the Danilo - Cancelo swap though. Danilo is miles ahead of Cancelo when it comes to defending and physicality. It's true that Cancelo is very good going forward but tbh he's not even a RB. He's perfect as a wingback in 352/343 which Sarri is not even going to play, never. As a RB he fucked up vs Ajax big time, he was exposed a lot. With that being said, Cancelo is no proof for ability to compete for the CL.

I can understand the anger when it comes to Dybala - Lukaku swap but crying over Cancelo is ridiculous. The guy is weak mentally, has no clue how to position himself in defense, which requires other players to cover for his incompetence.

Danilo is far from perfect but alternatives are nowhere to be found tbh. I don't consider Hysaj any better than Danilo tbh.

If we can use the funds from Cancelo's sale to buy one more (proper) CM, then I'm all for it.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
This is the market today.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
It is the market today for only when we sell looks like it, it wasn't less than a year ago when we bought the same guy for 40 and that didn't pass tuz valuation for being too expensive.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Danilo seem to be a okay player who is 9 years younger than Alves. Alves is done not to mention the biggest shithead in world football, who has been disrespectfull towards us in a manor that no other player has been.
Do Juve give a fuck about that anymore?

My cousin is 17 years younger than Danilo but I wouldnt want him to start for Juve.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
35m + Danilo for cancelo :lol: just delete this fucking club already

- - - Updated - - -

images.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

let's sign Ronaldo and De Ligt for 200 millions and 40m salary and then offload half of the squad because of PLUS VALENZA

- - - Updated - - -

Unbelievable business

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt, Cancelo is shit at defending, so is Marcelo that's why you prepare your squad to cover his zone when he is on the run, but nolet's sign finished Danilo for 25m as replacement :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

They had to sacrifice Spinazzola, Cancelo, Dybala, then Higuain, probably Mandzukic and a year ago it was duo of Marchisio and Lichsteiner :lol: fucking hell :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

PLUSVALENCIA :marc:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, Mattia, listen, bro, Buffon's wants to beat Maldini's app record so wouldn't you mind to get the fuck our from here, capisce?!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)