João Cancelo (7 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
In a world where a lolzilian who's been nothing but disappointing ever since leaving Porto, is still worth €30m, Cancelo shouldn't go under €90m.

Don't act all stingy, give us your oil money or fuck off.
issue is Cancelo has attitude issues and clubs will know we are trying to sell him. difficult to play hardball in this situation.

i think 60mil is good for him, 70mil lucky, 50mil low

he is also far from perfect. a shitty defender and was mediocre for long portions of last season

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
issue is Cancelo has attitude issues and clubs will know we are trying to sell him. difficult to play hardball in this situation.

i think 60mil is good for him, 70mil lucky, 50mil low

he is also far from perfect. a shitty defender and was mediocre for long portions of last season
He could be our Callejon :snoop:

JuvXOXO

May 25, 2019
According to The Transfer Window podcast

-We planned to sell Cancelo to City and replace him with Alves who wanted to come but we were waiting for City to offload Danilo first
-Alves got tired of waiting and then signed for San Paulo
-Now we're so desperate to raise funds by selling Cancelo that we're willing to accept Danilo who we didn't even want

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
According to The Transfer Window podcast

-We planned to sell Cancelo to City and replace him with Alves who wanted to come but we were waiting for City to offload Danilo first
-Alves got tired of waiting and then signed for San Paulo
-Now we're so desperate to raise funds by selling Cancelo that we're willing to accept Danilo who we didn't even want
I would rather have Danilo than that 37 year old piece of shit Alves.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Danilo has been a bench player for past 3 seasons. While Dani Alves would be a starter even at 37.
Danilo seem to be a okay player who is 9 years younger than Alves. Alves is done not to mention the biggest shithead in world football, who has been disrespectfull towards us in a manor that no other player has been.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)