João Cancelo (20 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Tbh I think that Darmian could come, regardless of Cancelo. Pellegrini will go out on loan to Cagliari, so Darmian replaces him. Cancelo's replacement is already in the house - Cuadrado.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why assume his problem was with Allegri. If he is not giving a damn and has poor attitude, it would be the club that would have issue with it. Allegri was just another coach amongst many in Cancelos short career that has had issue with his poor defending. And most likely is not interested in adhering to being coached in that regard.
Because it is easy to blame everything on Allegri

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why assume his problem was with Allegri. If he is not giving a damn and has poor attitude, it would be the club that would have issue with it. Allegri was just another coach amongst many in Cancelos short career that has had issue with his poor defending. And most likely is not interested in adhering to being coached in that regard.
I remember seeing Dybala get subbed off in the Copa America and jee was he mad at Allegri.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
look at him warming up...lol

gone?

The Clip only show 1 lap of his warm up
And it's a public training which shows in front of the fans, right?

Its very exaggerating to say that Cancelo dont have motivation to train based only based on this clip. He looks well trained in previous video of our preseason training

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
lol

Neymar, Icardi, Darmian

B81
200.gif
Neymar is a World Class player. The other two won't improve this team. One is a one dimensional toxic cunt who won't fit the system and has no presence outside the penalty box (a less clinical and likable version of Inzaghi - and boy how much I hated that cunt), and the other is The Emperor of The Jabronis, an absolutely redundant and superfluous purchase, befitting of a Sassuolo or Verona.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)