João Cancelo (24 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They played him as right winger too besides RB. Cancelo wanted to move on.

There is an extra dimension to it that you are missing. Cancelo is Jorge Mendes player, who basically half runs clubs like Valencia because he helped their owner Lim buy the club. The club they bought Cancelo from was Benfica, another Jorge Mendes club. These clubs are used as window shopping venues for better talents like Cancelo.
wow so basically jorge mendes is someone we should be sucking up to as much as possible

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Mods on VS claimed one of them personally overheard Allegri in a restaurant complain that Paratici doesn't like Cancelo (only bought him because he was a ticket to Mendes who brought us Ronaldo) and wants to sell him but fans insult him when he plays MDS in his place. Didn't believe it at the time, but now wouldn't be shocked if true
Allegri reads tuz? :shifty:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
who are the next 3 fruitcakes?
one likes to play with dolphins and wear speedos while having his photo taken

the second one doesn't have a single body hair on his boyish body, and has almost stopped scoring completely

the third has that defeatist cuck look in his eyes at all times, and is surprisingly from a Balkan country where you'd think every male was alpha af

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
one likes to play with dolphins and wear speedos while having his photo taken

the second one doesn't have a single body hair on his boyish body, and has almost stopped scoring completely

the third has that defeatist cuck look in his eyes at all times, and is surprisingly from a Balkan country where you'd think every male was alpha af
hmm let me guess..

voller

hustini

lgortudor

???

- - - Updated - - -

but seriously who is the dolphin swimmer?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So Cancelo is moving on to City. Thats actually good news IMO as Cancelo just cant defend and while we want an attacking team the RB`s job is to at least be reasonable when it comes to defending.. Cancelo was certainly horrible when it came to that..

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Nothings going to happen until we have a new coach & city's punishment in set. I few years ago we were close to selling Sandro to United every week, I'm calm. If we do sell him, it's because we have a good replacement. I'm sure Juve's management is smart enough to know they have 2-3 years with Ronaldo and must make them count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)