João Cancelo (24 Viewers)

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Actually massively disappointed we’re selling him for only 50(?) million. To Manchester City who will probably get the best out of him and we’ll regret the decision to sell him imo. Good RBs, especially ones good on the ball, don’t come easy. I hope the rumors are fake but I doubt they are. Trippier and Hysaj aren’t bad, but I prefer Cancelo.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Im indifferent concerning this dude. He can stay or leave, it doesnt change much from my perspective. Hes pacy FB and relies heavily on it. When hes 100% and bursting with confidence, hes an asset to have. But we have seen how much he struggles to get back to optimum levels after an injury because he doesnt have many facets to his game and his confidence in beating man in front of him faded away. Defensively he is bad if not awful, you just know his side is gonna get exposed throughout the game.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2007
Cancelo is an attacking winger not a FB, he get pushed to play as FB in valencia, he was bad on defending there and at inter and here.
Selling him is not the answer, just accept that we bought a very good attacking winger who can play both wings and can play as FB in case of emergency.
Sell quads, buy a RB and keep is guy.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Isn't Kyle Walker one of City's better performers? What are they going to do with him?
I might be wrong as I don't follow city much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)