João Cancelo (6 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If man city receive the CL ban they may suffer in the transfer market. Nonetheless, 60m is enough for who i consider to be one of the best righ full backs in the world. Big call but honestly i think he is an absolute star.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I’d sell him for a good price 65-70 mil if we could get a good replacement. But there are hardly good FB around.

These links to meunier and tripper

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Considering the absolute state of full backs the world over why even bother selling. You just know the replacement will be some shit fullback that can't do anything in attack otherwise why bother replacing him for another similar player.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Considering the absolute state of full backs the world over why even bother selling. You just know the replacement will be some shit fullback that can't do anything in attack otherwise why bother replacing him for another similar player.
This logic is sound.

But it hasn't stopped the brass from selling/releasing quality players and replacing them with subpar players to put it mildly.

It hasn't stopped us before.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Oh no I know we'd definitely consider it lol I just think it's absolutely nuts if our master plan to fix our broken squad starts with selling our only God damn creative players.

It's like finishing second in a race and deciding the best way to clinch top spot on the podium the year after is to stab your own fucking tyres with a knife before the race.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I mean what was the last CL team to win it without at least one technically sound full back? Either way it just doesn't happen in the modern era. We of all teams should understand the importance of having capable full backs because all we do is play through the fucking wings.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
just play with two DMs who can cover for our FBs when they attack and there is no problem with their attacking mentality at all. Could see this in Atleti game.
I dont understand why he is bashed here, he did couple mistakes, but still brought so much - even in this Ajax games, he made mistake, but also created a goal with wonderful cross.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)