João Cancelo (6 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Prolly the best FB Ive seen at Juve. Thuram's first few seasons were excellent as well but he had nowhere near offensive output of Cancello.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah Zambrotta was better then this, he was the best in his position for few years for us.

Cancelo has very unique offensive quality, been a revelation, but he needs to improve his decision making a bit too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Apr 9, 2015
Not his best game, but still loves this guy. Everytime he get the ball over half-line I get excited. So unpredictable and his technical bagage is amazing for a back. This was one of his worst matches for us, but I believe next time he would shine again with some crazy passes and assists.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What a difference he has made, superb signing.
y, he's been immense attacking that right hand side. before the season I would've preferred Vrsaljko for 25m over Cancelo for 40m, but it's clear that this guy is at another level technically, could easily compete for a spot as a RW or LW as well

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...could easily compete for a spot as a RW or LW as well
he even played as a lw during the summer us tour. we need a healthy spinazzola and de sciglio, and our rotation options will be crazy.

btw allegri improved a lot on him. cancelo's decision making and defensive work were kinda shaky during his spell at inda. one of the best and luckiest summer transfers we had for years, thank ffp valencia needed the money badly and inda were tied by their agreement.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Love watching this guy. Such a natural dribbler of the ball. Gets himself out of tight situations simply by gliding past his opponent and with considerable ease. Top signing.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
How dumb is Inter man... holy shit, they're like the best eternal rival to have. (except the Calciopoli incident obviously).

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Very effective, but he really does that little stupid decisions at times, and sometimes its in our own half that can go punished.. still an absolute beast going forward!
Keep it up Joao!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)