João Cancelo (16 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Equality between the genders. There needs to be a female masturbating emoji.
Just like a man. :rolleyes: There has always been a female masturbating emoji. It's just that men chose to ignore it.

Reposting here, as I brought this onboard the same time as the red superfap:
shlick.gif

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Omg, why does she have a PINK bow? What sexist :disagree:
That's her pussy hat.

Which means it is even more offensive than that :seven: :

But this time when marchers take to the streets in cities from Lansing to Las Vegas, there could be fewer pink pussyhats in the crowds.

The reason: The sentiment that the pink pussyhat excludes and is offensive to transgender women and gender nonbinary people who don't have typical female genitalia and to women of color because their genitals are more likely to be brown than pink.
Yes. Worried about offending women whose genitals may not be pink ... or who may not have genitals at all. :rofl:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's her pussy hat.

Which means it is even more offensive than that :seven: :

Yes. Worried about offending women whose genitals may not be pink ... or who may not have genitals at all. :rofl:
Duh having genital preferences is transphobic. If you like women, but not "women" with penises, you are committing violent oppression againsy them

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't understand how he ends up as a defender. Like when he's 18 years old and he dribbles past everyone on the youth team, the coach thinks he should be in defence?

He just played as a LWB and he's cutting inside like Hazard FFS.

Apr 19, 2007
I don't understand how he ends up as a defender. Like when he's 18 years old and he dribbles past everyone on the youth team, the coach thinks he should be in defence?

He just played as a LWB and he's cutting inside like Hazard FFS.
Sometimes attacking wing backs are harder to come by and can add just as much value if not more because of how rare it is to have those kind of abilities and also have the work ethic to defend and do it well. Look at Dani Alves or Marcelo. As wingers they would be ok but as outside backs they are extremely deadly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah it's about where you stand out the most. Look at our Zambrotta, as a winger he was the poster boy for mediocre utility player, but takes step down and suddenly his skillset is highly valued and he becomes a world class fullback.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)