João Cancelo (7 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
would've preferred if we went after Vrsaljko for 25m rather than this guy for 40m, but I guess even Inter are bound to get something right every now and then

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
would've preferred if we went after Vrsaljko for 25m rather than this guy for 40m, but I guess even Inter are bound to get something right every now and then
Vrsaljko is also two years older

- - - Updated - - -

Was impressive against Bayern B. I like how he was comfortable on being used on both flanks. Allegri is gonna turn this guy into a beast.
Our utility/makeshift winger if required

#Eclectic

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Because he had a good World Cup?
Remember Isla always played well for Chile?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Because he had a good World Cup?
Remember Isla always played well for Chile?
No, not only because of that, but yeah, of course bossing a wc semi final is impressive. I never understood us going for Isla when Lichtstainer was in his prime and one of the best fullbacks in the world

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Setting yourself up so perfectly to be wrong again :touched:
Maybe, just dont think a defender whos not that good at defending is worth 40m. Hopefully I am wrong

- - - Updated - - -

He also didn’t really want Ronaldo here :lol:

Gotta love the hipster/contrarian fans we have on here. Gotta go against the grain to point out how different and non-conformist you are :baus:
Ironic that you are responding to that post by being wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)