João Cancelo (9 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Im watching the press conference and every question is about Cristiano Ronaldo. Damn it must be frustrating for Cancelo.
Well... it was publicly claimed that his agent was the one that opened the talk about CR7 while negotiating Cancello's move here, nevermind that everyone would be asked about it, but even more so when you are most likely directly related to this transfer without even being involved in it. :lol:

I bet he doesn't mind it that much tho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
no surprise here, we're too stacked up front.
I think he`s already done dealio with Fio, just waiting for the WC to end and announce it, what`s interesting is - do we insert a buy back option in two years time OR do we negotiate some option for Chiesa, as it is obvious that we like him and monitor him?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
:sergio:

they already created an uncomfortable presentation for perin, now it's cancelo's turn.
Well... it was publicly claimed that his agent was the one that opened the talk about CR7 while negotiating Cancello's move here, nevermind that everyone would be asked about it, but even more so when you are most likely directly related to this transfer without even being involved in it. :lol:

I bet he doesn't mind it that much tho.
'Twas the same with Perin. No ine was interested in him. They called a group of kids to be present at the presentation cause everyone was focused on the CR transfer

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Really excited for this transfer, I feel like people forget we signed him. I believe he has the talent to be top 2-3 RBs in the world, if not the best, and I believe we'll see him do that this season. I know it might seem a bit of a stretch, but from what I've seen he's that talented, just needs to continue improving on the defensive side. I know people are going to say he wasn't called up for Portugal, but I still believe he's the best portuguese RB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)