João Cancelo (43 Viewers)

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
You know what? I don't mind selling Cancelo if it boost our financial position. He is very good going foward but hellish at defending. If he isn't a Mendes client he still be playing in Portugal. £50m for that kind of player is great business plus Darmian is far superior defensively than Cancelo will ever be.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Man City closer than ever to Cancelo
By Football Italia staff

Manchester City are close to securing Joao Cancelo from Juventus after the two clubs edged towards each other in negotiations.
The move had seemingly ground to a halt when Juve demanded €60m and City insisted on including Danilo as part of the deal.
According to Calciomercato.com, there were significant steps forward today and an agreement could well be imminent.
Director of sport Fabio Paratici is in London today and not just for Romelu Lukaku and Manchester United.
It’s believed Manchester City agreed to pay cash without Danilo, while the Bianconeri are prepared to lower their expectations to €50-55m.
Cancelo was purchased from Valencia for €40m a year ago, so still represents a huge profit margin.
The 25-year-old right-back contributed one goal and five assists in 34 competitive games last season, but is not part of Maurizio Sarri’s plans.
Football Italia journalism is ridiculous
When some team ask our players, there are discount.
When we buy, there are no discount

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
So we are getting all this plusvalenza from all these deals but still had to sell Spinazzola a month early for plusvalenza? When we know we could sell Cancelo?

Scatter brain management.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I cant get over how stupid off a move this will be to sell one of best attacking full backs out there (there is a reason pep wants him) for 50 million and to swap him for darmien whos fucking average at everything or stick with MDS turd playing full time.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I can live with cancelo going. Never really took to him, far too inconsistent over all and at times a defensive liability. still wish we bought Ricardo pereira instead

- - - Updated - - -

I cant get over how stupid off a move this will be to sell one of best attacking full backs out there (there is a reason pep wants him) for 50 million and to swap him for darmien whos fucking average at everything or stick with MDS turd playing full time.
To be fair pep wanting a player isn't always a good thing... I mean look at delph, Danilo and bravo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)