João Cancelo - RB - Valencia CF (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What's there to spy really?

They support a shite club, and the only reason that club still exists is for us Juventini to make fun of them.
that bread has like 2 posts per month and they came here when we dropped out of CL ::lol3:: that xtratime forum seems to be dead overall and merda subforum extra-dead.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Btw I've come to learn we have an inter spy from "xtratime" reading here
Just reading or has an active account and is posting as one of us? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

What's there to spy really?

They support a shite club, and the only reason that club still exists is for us Juventini to make fun of them.
They exist out of spite towards.

Shaking their fists at the television shouting "someday!"

- - - Updated - - -

never been to xtratime before but I just checked out the first post I read had a familiar face:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
@Xperd used to post on there too iirc.
Nah, I don't post there. Don't even have an account. Have lurked there quite a few times though.
@Osman is a mod there. @pavluska is a regular poster there afaik

- - - Updated - - -

Corsport say that Juventus have an agreement with Cancelo over a 5-year deal worth €2.5m net.

They're ready to make the big jump and overtake their competition.

Juventus have offered Valencia an initial €6m loan deal with an obligation to redeem for €30m.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
- - - Updated - - -

Corsport say that Juventus has an agreement with Cancelo over a 5-year deal worth €2.5m net.

They're ready to make the big jump and overtake their competition.

Juventus have offered Valencia an initial €6m loan deal with an obligation to redeem for €30m.
Seems like a pretty decent offer if you ask me and tbf i woudn't rule out this move despite some reports suggesting Valencia won't accept another loan+option, our bet gonna probably be on the player's will which is surely to count for something aswell, could very well be the decisive factor to this affair.

- - - Updated - - -

Yuck, I don't like this transfer. Looks like a poor version of Cuadrado.
However,he is still young and with plenty of room for improvement tho, sure it's a bet but a rather low risk one atm, improving our RB's also one of our main necessities afterall. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Seems like a pretty decent offer if you ask me and tbf i woudn't rule out this move despite some reports suggesting Valencia won't accept another loan+option, our bet gonna probably be on the player's will which is surely to count for something aswell, could very well be the decisive factor to this affair.

- - - Updated - - -

However,he is still young and with plenty of room for improvement tho, it's a bet sure but a rather low risk one, improving our RB's is also one of our main necessities afterall. :D
What I like about us getting him is that Inter actuall loaned him last year, got a little experience playing in Serie A, couldn't afford him and then we snatch him up. :howler:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Tiago was the last Portuguese player to play for us huh ?

We've had a pretty poor history with Portuguese players at this club havent we

Paolo Sousa, Andrade, Tiago, am i forgetting anybody else ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)