João Cancelo - RB - Valencia CF (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Isn't he quite a bit better going forward than he is defending?

If he was to join I can imagine De Sciglio starting the season because he is in a better position to hit the ground running, knows Allegri, the league etc, and then this guy ousting him by about December. In-between will be filled with Tuz tears because he is not starting, even though we've seen it so many times.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So which Portugese RB is currently the best? There Semedo who just completed a transfer to Barca. Cancelo from Valencia and Ricardo Pereira. So much talent on a single position from a nation.
Watched 3 games for Semedo about 5-6 games for Valencia last season and cancelo but never watched Pereira (so I can't form an opinion except few short clips on him) I would say personally i rate Semedo easily the best.

Semedo Physically incredible really plus his dribbling and skills is just way too good and I'm surprised that no one (among the top clubs) really showed an interest other than Barcelona ( it's insane that Manchester city actually paid twice for that walker guy yet he's IMO far inferior, City are just stupid i can't stretch it enough).

The only weakness that Semedo had IMO is his crossings but other than that he's really good.

cancelo From I had seen is a decent player, good defensively and decent on the offense but nothing too special. He's better than any RB we have right now ( a young lichtsteiner is definitely better but he's not young anymore and de sciglio I don't even rate him).

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)