Jerusalem rabbis 'condemn dog to death by stoning' (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Amazing how the acts of a few can condemn so many. Are there any stereotypes other than the religion one that hold up with people here? If i see an Iranian running over a dog, is it ok if i assume that all Iranians will run dogs over with their cars?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Amazing how the acts of a few can condemn so many. Are there any stereotypes other than the religion one that hold up with people here? If i see an Iranian running over a dog, is it ok if i assume that all Iranians will run dogs over with their cars?
If it's part of the religion, why not.

OP
king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    Did anyone here say that all religious people would stone random dogs on the streets?

People who live in economically/culturally poor conditions are statistically more likely to commit crimes. It doesn't mean all of such people will become criminals, neither does it imply that criminal acts won't be committed by other people who have been living in better conditions. It's just that such poor environment can greatly influence those people's behaviors.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    BBC - The dog entered the Jerusalem financial court several weeks ago and would not leave, reports Israeli website Ynet.

It reminded a judge of a curse passed on a now deceased secular lawyer about 20 years ago, when judges bid his spirit to enter the body of a dog.

The animal is said to have escaped before the sentence was carried out.
    :shifty:

Ummm, what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)