Jersey care and repair (1 Viewer)

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
i started this thread so we can share how we repair and take care of our beloved Juve kits.

i also need some advice in order to repair my 2010/11 jersey as the "juventus" word on the back near the collar is peeling off. suggestions on how to stick the letters back are much appreciated.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Easy, bongraider... Grab your collection of paraphernalia, and a couple of scraping utensils. Proceed to scrape the shit out of your various bowls, get all that resin out of your pipes. Once you have enough, warm it up so that it's pliable, and spread a copious amount under the lifted part of the Juventus decal. Then place the repaired lettering under substantial weight - say the leg of your couch - give it a few days, and voila.

:spliff:

OP

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #5
    Easy, bongraider... Grab your collection of paraphernalia, and a couple of scraping utensils. Proceed to sc$#@! the $#@! out of your various bowls, get all that resin out of your pipes. Once you have enough, warm it up so that it's pliable, and spread a copious amount under the lifted part of the Juventus decal. Then place the repaired lettering under substantial weight - say the leg of your couch - give it a few days, and voila.

:spliff:

that wouldnt work, cause i would then proceed to smoke that shit.

plus, juve kits are really hard to find here in the philippines, even the knockoffs.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Yeah, definitely don't smoke your jersey. :D

Good luck man, offhand I can't think of a way to fix it. A little wear and tear isn't too bad though - just means the jersey is well loved.

OP

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #11
    Heat the letters then they should stick back on. Don't wash it by washing machine again though.
    right, since they're heat transfered! thanks a lot! yeah, i dont wash by machine, all my polyester clothes i handwash

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Why not keep it in the protection plastic that comes with it, isn't it like action figures? it loses its value when the packaging i broken?
    WHy buy it in the first place? Just keep pictures of it.

All I could think when I read this headline was, "New Jersey is beyond care and repair."
    That's too obvious a statement to have a thread dedicated to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)