Jersey 2002/2003 (4 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I just bought the Home and Away from subside.co.uk.......I hope their authentic!!.....

anyway, i couldn't find anyone from italy + i think the shipping coast will be more expensive from Italy than the UK since the UK is closer to the US.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I just bought the Home and Away from subside.co.uk.......I hope their authentic!!.....

anyway, i couldn't find anyone from italy + i think the shipping coast will be more expensive from Italy than the UK since the UK is closer to the US.
ALL of Subsides gear is authentic !!!!!! :D:D:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
GREAT :D

Thanks Vinman......i was worried because i was so close to buying a fake juventus jersey from a USA magazine for $84.

do this made me realize that a hight price does NOT mean the jersey is authentic. (The pics was small too so i couldn't see the jersey details)

anyway, i cant wait till it arrives in about 10 days! :extatic:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
They will also put a name and number on the back (for an additional charge) the same exact ones that they put on for the players !!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Actually, i just checked with subside and found out that the numbers and names are not available for the 02/03 Juve kits yet.

It would be great to wait for them but i just can't!!
+ if i waited longer, i would risk losing my size.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
you could always order the shirt now, then when the numbers are available you could get them separately, but it would be up to you to iron them on/sew them on

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
HEY Guys.....
As You all noticed, the new Juve Jersey has a lot of black in it. It looks kinda like Udinese with the whole kit(black shorts and socks). Its close to the 97/98 jerseys. Its O.K. but i like the classic Juve look with white shorts and socks and sadly the new shirts wont let as well with white shorts.....
So i played around with the jersey and i got...

How does it look?!? :)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Has Juve ever worn Green? I really like green, we should have a green jersey.
GREEN :shocked: Me thinks you should be banned immediately for entertaining such thoughts. :LOL:

Just kidding :cheesy:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

GREEN :shocked: Me thinks you should be banned immediately for entertaining such thoughts. :LOL:
Even if it is just a keepers shirt, a nice solid dark green with black shorts and white socks, that is a classy look.

OP
Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #179
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    Has Juve ever worn Green? I really like green, we should have a green jersey.
    I really don't like green so I would hate it if Juve ever got a green jersey :yuck:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)