Jersey 2002/2003 (6 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fergus88 ] ++
i've just thought about it, and in europe, we'll effectively have the following colours on our shirts:

1. black
2. white
3. red
4. green
5. yellow (Juve badge)
6. blue

Now, all we need is indigo, and we've got ourselves 10 rainbow and a pink sixpack!
:LOL::LOL:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Why r we sponsored by fastweb? surely we could get someone better or not even bother having that ugly logo right in the middle of our shirt

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I'm sure we could do without..see barcelona where they have no sponsor..hence the kit looks much better (IMO)
That is because Nike pays them lots of money for that. We aren't getting that, so we have a sponsor.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
but from next year we are getting Nike aren't we? (plus about 300 million) so surely we won't need sponsor money?

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
In my opinion, the Bianconeri shirt has gotten uglier and uglier the last few years. The new one is pretty terrible too, i think.
I think that 'Tamoil' sponsor we'll have on in the CL matches makes the team look like a second division club. :(

I've always a graphics dude, so I spent an hour yesterday making my own opinion of what the perfect juve kit would look like;

the shirt from the front:

the shirt from the back:

the shirt sleeves:

the shorts:

As you can tell, I really loved the shirt they wore in the CL final against Real, a couple of years back.

Are we really getting Nike next year? That sound great! :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Very kewl Cleverpetey......great job

I've always downloaded from www.fifa2002.com....

So what's the best Football video game??

A. Fifa 2002
B. Pro Evolution Soccer
C. International Super Star Soccer 2(Winning Eleven 6 - Japan)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
but from next year we are getting Nike aren't we? (plus about 300 million) so surely we won't need sponsor money?
Perhaps we will not have a sponsor next year, but more money is more money, and that is hard to trun down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)